Thread: andriol?

deca007 is offline New Member

andriol?

has any one done a cycle of andriol (test undeconate)?
    how long n wot were d gains?is it better than other test?

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Use an injectable test they are alot more effective.

Test e c or prop would do alot better.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't recomend it unless you can't get anything else, and I mean ANYTHING ELSE. You need to take a decent amount for any to get into your system. Being that it's so pricey and the amount you should run is rather high, these usually preclude people from including it in a cycle. However, I won't discredit it alltogether. Marcus300 like TU. He might chime in and say a thing or two. Also, to my knowledge, the way it's manufactured makes it rather difficult for UGL's to make it, so unfortunaley that's out of question. I'd prefer an esterfied test, personally.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Depends on what cycle your adding andriol to and your goals for to comment if its going to be any good for you,

Andriol is a great drug if it used correctly, Ive used it many times and i just love the feeling on this drug i cant say enough about it how it makes you feel, the dose is an individual thing but normally the dose would be high, there are no side effects only positives ones, its very underrated on this board but i feel that is because some don't know how to use it correctly.

Ive used it to cut and bulk and either way its a very good compound to have within a cycle, hardness/strength/size are the results what i receive from Andriol,

I would advice any serious BB to try it and see if it works for them because when it does the results are amazing without any sides, There were studies done in England regarding Andriol and it came out on top for test replacement no other test came near it, no sides only benefits, but you must learn how to use it correctly IE dose and other compounds to get the whole benefit from Andriol.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Depends on what cycle your adding andriol to and your goals for to comment if its going to be any good for you,

Andriol is a great drug if it used correctly, Ive used it many times and i just love the feeling on this drug i cant say enough about it how it makes you feel, the dose is an individual thing but normally the dose would be high, there are no side effects only positives ones, its very underrated on this board but i feel that is because some don't know how to use it correctly.

Ive used it to cut and bulk and either way its a very good compound to have within a cycle, hardness/strength/size are the results what i receive from Andriol,

I would advice any serious BB to try it and see if it works for them because when it does the results are amazing without any sides, There were studies done in England regarding Andriol and it came out on top for test replacement no other test came near it, no sides only benefits, but you must learn how to use it correctly IE dose and other compounds to get the whole benefit from Andriol.
    Right on bro. You always spark some kinda thought with me when talking about unconventional AAS, both use and stacking.

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    Right on bro. You always spark some kinda thought with me when talking about unconventional AAS, both use and stacking.
    Thanks ODC, if you havent tried it give it a go, the feeling and quality are 2nd to none

Thanks ODC, if you havent tried it give it a go, the feeling and quality are 2nd to none
    I plan too, but like I said, I've gotta get the real deal as no UGL's I've seen offer this (unfortunatley). I've been hitting it sauce free for the near 4+ months. I plan to give myself a good break, while stock piling some gear, and now Andriols on my wish list. lol. Thanks agian bro.

I plan too, but like I said, I've gotta get the real deal as no UGL's I've seen offer this (unfortunatley). I've been hitting it sauce free for the near 4+ months. I plan to give myself a good break, while stock piling some gear, and now Andriols on my wish list. lol. Thanks agian bro.
    good man , you will be pleased so will the wife/girlfriend

good man , you will be pleased so will the wife/girlfriend
    no wife/girl. Too occupied doing my thing. Oh well, more me time to please myself!!

no wife/girl. Too occupied doing my thing. Oh well, more me time to please myself!!
    oh sorry didnt know you may be on the other side, give me a pm as i am always ready to bend over backwards to help anyone out
    Last edited by Booz; 06-11-2006 at 02:02 PM.

goose is offline Banned

What can I say....but just Echo what this great man has to say.I will never use another type of test in a cutting cycle,only andriol.I never look for big results in cycles,the problem is many people on this board want to gain 25 pounds and over per cycle so andriol is not ideal.So many places sell andriol for our use,you must ask why? Well we have a huge market for this drug,but usually in Different circles,like the dude today who broke the 100 meter record,many rugby players use it,as it`s the best test to beat drug tests.It`s funney how the people on this board that diss this drug have no Experience with it (parrots) or if they have used it they have used it Incorrectly.I`m not saying it`s for everyone,but if you respond well it`s a Magical drug.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    oh sorry didnt know you may be on the other side, give me a pm as i am always ready to bend over backwards to help anyone out

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

That's hot. I just might take you up on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    you bastard booz you edited my post, ive just fell of my seat laughing that hard, your a star

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    you bastard booz you edited my post, ive just fell of my seat laughing that hard, your a star
    who moi????
    would i do a thing like that???

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    who moi????
    would i do a thing like that???
    loved that good one mate

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    I love andriol ...Test is normally the only drug that really gives me sides, but not andriol...Well there is one side, crazy sex-drive!! When I tried it, libido got so "bad" that I almost wanted to hump my madrass when waking up in the morning...

As for gains, andriol gave me some lean muscle grow and strenght, not the bloat I usally get from the injectables.

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    I love andriol ...Test is normally the only drug that really gives me sides, but not andriol...Well there is one side, crazy sex-drive!! When I tried it, libido got so "bad" that I almost wanted to hump my madrass when waking up in the morning...

As for gains, andriol gave me some lean muscle grow and strenght, not the bloat I usally get from the injectables.
    Another member who knows the power of Andriol , think i will start a andriol fan club

toyman is offline Junior Member

Best foods or drinks for max andriol uptake / transport

WHat are the best foods (or Drinks) to be tacken with my daily andriol for maximum uptake and transport?
    and why?

also any timing issue with regards to training time?

ill be taking 2 caps 4 times daily.

thanks

tvd220 is offline Member
    wow

I will join the andriol club, it makes you feel great, and sex drive is crazy.

You really gotta take like 15 tabs a day though to really feel it.

But I am very happy with it, with the gains to sides ratio.

I have no sides!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by tvd220; 06-17-2006 at 10:36 PM.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    everything sounds good but i havent heard any input on its effects on the liver? anybody know how mild or harsh it is compared to something like var?

Quote Originally Posted by TheDfromGC
    everything sounds good but i havent heard any input on its effects on the liver? anybody know how mild or harsh it is compared to something like var?
    Andriol isnt harsh on th liver there are no sides, ive never experienced any even at high dosages, its absorbed through your small intestine via the lymphatic system. What this means is that it avoids the “first pass” through the liver, a process which could destroy much of the active steroid , and place an undue amount of stress on the liver. It also displayed a rapid absorption and turnover, which may account for it’s ability to not cause unwanted side effects . It’s not bad for your blood pressure, and also has no adverse effects on the prostate and may even improve blood pressure, Thus, Andriol is remarkably light on all side effects, especially those related to liver toxicity and estrogenic sides.

I doubt Andriol could be properly regarded as liver toxic or too damaging to your HPTA (Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Testicular-Axis…the thing that governs your body’s production of testosterone , among other things). at any kind of reasonable (or even excessive) dose. Actually, one study noted no adverse reactions or effects at all with the use of Andriol. As for your lipid profile and cholesterol, it has even been shown to have beneficial effects on them,

ive taken andriol before, let me just tell you it was shit, not worth the cost.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ~fuelforfire~
    ive taken andriol before, let me just tell you it was shit, not worth the cost.

SHIT?

Let`s look at your profile,your 19 years old and been working out a year,and you have the Courage to make a post like this.I`m sure you don`t understand the concept of diet.

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    SHIT?

Let`s look at your profile,your 19 years old and been working out a year,and you have the Courage to make a post like this.I`m sure you don`t understand the concept of diet.
    hahaha goose your the man,

am sure he didnt know how to take it to get the benefits out of it,

classic answer goose

goose is offline Banned
    hahaha goose your the man,

am sure he didnt know how to take it to get the benefits out of it,

classic answer goose

This is why it gets a bad reputation.Another thing is it`s not a form of test that will get you 20 plus pounds that many people are looking for. unfortantly the other problem is that most people who go for this test are looking to aviod injections and these are the people who have no idea of all the concepts of training,thus giving one of the best AAS a bad name.

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    Goose and Marcus....does andriol convert to DHT in any way as an injectable test would?

Not to hi -jack but would andriol be used best to bridge or to run throughout a cycle for 10-12 wks?

3; do women have great results with andriol?

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDominate
    Goose and Marcus....does andriol convert to DHT in any way as an injectable test would?

Not to hi -jack but would andriol be used best to bridge or to run throughout a cycle for 10-12 wks?

I`l let the master have this

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    ive always read on andriol but have never seen it anywhere...no powder sources or anything sounds interesting....has anyone ever run a cycle like var/tbol/andriol or just var/andriol or tbol/andriol or some eq in there? sounds like it would make a very ideal cycle for cutting with little to no estrogen side effects

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I ran Andriol weeks 1 - 6 @ 240mg ED and d'bol weeks 1-4 @30mgED.

Kept 9lbs of lean gains.

Only side effect was biiiiig sex drive increase.

I would definitely do it again.

wow i like how you just jumped to those conclusions, and the guy asked about andriol and i gave him my opinion, i dont see whats wrong with that, and ive been working out since i was about 15, that would make it 4. and whatever i dont care really lol

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDominate
    does andriol convert to DHT in any way as an injectable test would?

Andriol will convert to DHT, yust like all other forms of test.

I wouldnt bridge with it, b/c it is supressive of HPTA, Proviron is for bridging.

Teststerone is not the best drug for those women who wants to stay feminin, IMO.

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    Gotcha thats what i figured, no worries though, just throw in some dutasteride.....thanks vitor

Thread Information