Thread: Newby 1st cycle

rsmitty is offline New Member

Newby 1st cycle

I have read and researched a ton on this site and others(Thank to all of you for much needed info, this site is the best.) I have been working out Nat for 4 years. I am 205 and a hard gainer. I am 34 male @6'3" tall. I have produced gains though over the last 2 years from 170lbs to the now 205lbs but have hit a level gain that I cant get thourgh. I am thinking the Cycle is like this;

250mg Sust250 E3d for 10 weeks
    Nolva 25mg ed during the cycle and continueing 67 weeks after completion.

My question is Although I know the 250mg e3d isnt a lot, should I stack anything after the cycle with the nolva PCT?

I appreciate any feedback and again Guys, outstanding site and has been very informative. This place is bad ass.

Nolva only 6 to 7 weeks after cycle, sorry the newby has struck again.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rsmitty
    I have read and researched a ton on this site and others(Thank to all of you for much needed info, this site is the best.) I have been working out Nat for 4 years. I am 205 and a hard gainer. I am 34 male @6'3" tall. I have produced gains though over the last 2 years from 170lbs to the now 205lbs but have hit a level gain that I cant get thourgh. I am thinking the Cycle is like this;

250mg Sust250 E3d for 10 weeks
    Nolva 25mg ed during the cycle and continueing 67 weeks after completion.

My question is Although I know the 250mg e3d isnt a lot, should I stack anything after the cycle with the nolva PCT?

I appreciate any feedback and again Guys, outstanding site and has been very informative. This place is bad ass.
    I would stay away from blends of test. Going with a single ester test like test enanthate or cypionate will be cheaper, and probably be a less painful injection.

I would say going with some test enth for 10 weeks, injection 250mg e3d or monday AM and thursday PM. Keep the nolva in the cycle, but you don't need to run 25mg ED. During cycle you can run 10mg ED and be fine, however, during PCT is when it should be bumped to 20-25mg ED. I would advise you run a search on nolva only for PCT. It works but I don't think you need to run it for 6-7 weeks long, however, I could be wrong as I have been once or twice befroe.

Other then that I think you mad the right choice in staying clean until you hit a plateau. You won't be dissappointed with your results.

Well this site has helped a ton. I am hoping for maybe 5 to 10 lbs after cycle so will look into your Test Enth. Availability is going to be the key. The toughest is finding it all. Thanks for the info bro

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Well done on your progress naturally, hopefully this will aid you alot with your current cycle plans, also glad to hear you have been researching alot its good to hear this, well done,

Normally first timers would use a single ester something like test e or cyp, i don't mind sus at all and looking at your naturally base id say no matter what you took in the form of test you will be like a dried sponge and soak it all up, i think gains will be good and very maintainable,

id use nolva all the way through the cycle and pct, id make sure which test you are planning on and go to the pct forum and check out start times and compounds to use,

What ever you decide on stick with 500mg of test per wk for 10-12 wks,

good luck

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me

newby 1st cycle

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    I would stay away from blends of test. Going with a single ester test like test enanthate or cypionate will be cheaper, and probably be a less painful injection.

I would say going with some test enth for 10 weeks, injection 250mg e3d or monday AM and thursday PM. Keep the nolva in the cycle, but you don't need to run 25mg ED. During cycle you can run 10mg ED and be fine, however, during PCT is when it should be bumped to 20-25mg ED. I would advise you run a search on nolva only for PCT. It works but I don't think you need to run it for 6-7 weeks long, however, I could be wrong as I have been once or twice befroe.

Other then that I think you mad the right choice in staying clean until you hit a plateau. You won't be dissappointed with your results.
    Yes I agree all the way bro!!!!BUMP,BUMP

Thanks bros, much appreciated. Checking on the Test Enth now.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Like all others said, the bread and butter first cycle is usally
    Test E 500mg/week for 12 weeks

See how those results are, then you can always do Sust, Deca , Dbol , etc whatever in future cycles.

What Gain should I expect on the Test Enth? I know its relative but am curious, dont want the peeps at work to think I am blowin up too fast, Unless its the ladies.

Thread Information