T-J
    T-J is offline New Member

Winstrol-V Question

Hello,
    My question about Winstrol -V is that is it normal to feel a lot of pain on my Buttock the day after de injection (The pain is real bad specially during night time, its impossible to sleep face up and the area of the buttock where I got the injection feels a lot harder than the rest of my butt)?
    I also got a sudden fever with out any apparent reason. (I have no flu symptoms or anything else).
    Could some one please tell me if this is normal or if there’s some thing wrong

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Winny can cause pain. You can cut it with B-12 to lessen the pain. Is this your first cycle? Is this in virgin muscle? Try applying heat and massaging the area after injecting.

Hope this helps

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Heat Heat Heat.

Take the shot after a hot shower, before you actually decide to shoot stretch for around 5-10 minutes. Following this during the shoot make sure and go slow and not to inject fast.

T-J
    T-J is offline New Member
    Thanks and all of your comments are greatly appreciated, especially because I was about to quit, since it’s my first cycle and was never expecting all this pain.

Now should I just keep rotating glutes or is it better to inject on the same one?

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    I wld rotate..... Winny can really suck.... that's y i don't inject it... I wld rather just drink it...

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    and go in slow with the pin dont jamm it in, there is more of a chance to damage the muscle tissue

not only damage muscle tissue, strike a nerve as well....

gr8gear is offline Associate Member
    i experienced some pain with winnie...(felt like when u press on a bruise)....it was bearable though. I rotated inj. sites (R/L Glute then R/L Quad)....and it was much better.....

Thread Information