CockedDiesel36 is offline Junior Member

Bloodwork in the morning

i know this has been asked before, but i am going to a new doctor in the morning to get bloodwork done, and i guess to get an overall checkup(to make sure i have no diseases, or anything like that) I just wanted to know, what I should ask him to check, as far as the blood tests. I will tell him right from the get-go that i do AAS, hopefully he will not freak out. But im sure he will suspect it anyway. Im 20 yrs old, and have done a couple cycles, at least 6 months in between each. any suggestions or whatever you guys say to your doc would really help me out.. thanks

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Being upfront is the best thing you can do. And just ask they they do a FULL bloodwork. Checking testosterone levels , liver values, cholesterol etc etc. He will know what to do.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    words taken right out of my mouth!!!!

cool, thanks...oh ya , is it possible for the insurance company to find out and drop my coverage???thanks

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by CockedDiesel36
    cool, thanks...oh ya , is it possible for the insurance company to find out and drop my coverage???thanks
    Can't help you out here, I live in Canada and dont have that issue, plus AAS use is legal here.

TheSentinal is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CockedDiesel36
    I have never heard of this happening. However, the doctor could note that you are taking steroids if you tell him that. This will become part of your permanent record and could effect you later. For instance: If you attempt to buy additional life insurance, they will ask for medical records and sift through the notes. You would be denied if they found out.

I would recommend not saying anything about steroids and just get the full compliment of tests. You should research how to read the results. Ask your doctor to give you a copy of the test. There are sites that explain the values.

Ask for free/total test, liver enzymes, kideny function, estrogen levels, protein levels and a prothombin test (clotting test). Oh, Hd/Ld values.

OK, so i just got back from the doctors office...it went really well. First of all he asked me right off the bat if i use steroids . and i told him the truth. He then decided to tell me about all the different substances he has taken over the years(and he was pretty big too). He was listing off roid after roid, like an encyclopedia. He really didnt care, it was great. So i got my blood work done and he said i was healthy. If the blood comes back good, that will be my cue to hit up yet another small cycle in about 3 months...haha cant wait..c ya

Thread Information