2deizel is offline Associate Member

need advice on masterlone

whats up fellas. i purchased some masterlone 100 got it really cheap thinking of adding to my cycle. i dont no any one who has ran it befor. checked it out on profile. but whant more info from someone that has done it first. hand .what kind of gains or what im going to benifit from this will be running test-e w 1-12 500mgs w trenbalone100 w 1-8 75 mgs eod clen w6-12 not sure of dose yet. i did do my research on it but would like more info. also when should i add it in. what kind of sides and ect. any questions just ask.comments appreciated.

mrscottsdale is offline Junior Member
    first of all we must be talking about dromastolone propionate ? In that case how much do you have? you should take 50-100mg eod during the last 6 weeks or less.
    I dont think you need that much test. what are your stats?

a buddy of mine said it was some new stuff i never heard of i searched some profile on but didint get much thats why om asking. i only have a 10 ml bottle but can get more if i like it. i was thinking of only running 400mgs of test a week an adding a couple weeks extra. stats 170-185 depending on what im going for. 5-6 9-13%bf 4th cycle. oh yea it sais right on the bottle masterlone 100. comments

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    if that's what i think it is.. i think you got ripped of.

Google: "masterlone"

and see what comes up

Narkissos

sorry guys im taking a better look at the bottle it says masterlone but in very small letters on the side it says dromastolone propionate .thx for the info

Thread Information