BigNar is offline New Member

Get rid of Quad Pain?

I inject 1ml of Test E on sunday and the injection site is soar but not swollen or red, just soar from the injection. I hurts a little bit to walk but I can't squat when it feels like this. What can I do to dull the pain?

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Heat and massage. Try a HOT shower right after injecting and massage while uner he water.
    Is this virgin muscle? Virgin muscles take a bit to get used to the shots but will get better over time.
    Make sure to inject s l o w l y

Hope this helps

juiceman619 is offline Banned
    soar like an eagle?

Id always have been a great fan of shooting after a hot shower and some good stretching. In addition, shooting slowly helps alot by allowing the substance to pass through the muscle and disperse rather than clump up in one general area when injected faster. also insertion should be takend slowly as well. All following this stretch again and maybe slab a hot moist towel will reduce irritation and soreness. Im seem very strict due to the lack thereof cycle experience and having muscles that havent seen enough AAS so I do whatever necessary to try and reduce cramping and soreness. 2 cycles to be exact, so they are still considered "Virgin"? Good luck and hope it all works out good for ya.

Assapopolis is offline Junior Member
    What size pin did you use?

1.5 but spot injected throughout body, ie- glutes,quads and delts. for quads and delts only went in about an inch. glutes almost all the way.

Assapopolis is offline Junior Member
    whoops I should have been more clear. I was wondering what gauge pin BigNar used. If he used a harpoon like some have that would explain the soreness

MrMeathead is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigNar
    I inject 1ml of Test E on sunday and the injection site is soar but not swollen or red, just soar from the injection. I hurts a little bit to walk but I can't squat when it feels like this. What can I do to dull the pain?
    I am the same way with test e. It sucks I know. lol. Do like SMAN12B said in the thread about heating and massaging. If I didn't heat and massage after each shot I swear I would be crippled for days.

Thread Information