motoxjt is offline New Member

PCT and Depression Prevention

Hello all:

Im going to be starting my PCT in about 2 weeks time (after my 10wk Cyp cycle at 500mg/wk), which consists of 20mg Nolva/ed for 3-4 weeks. To prevent depression I was considering starting to take WellbutrinXL at 300mg Daily, along with some Tribulus to promote my natural test production.

Is it ok to mix these substances whilst doing my PCT? Can I start taking the Wellbutrin now or shall I wait until the Cyp is out of my system before taking it?

Thanks in advance.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    it is ok to mix them...are u prone to gettin depression...and just remember its all in ur head and after pct u'll be fine...when i got done with pct i felt like there was a weight lifted off my shoulders and i was in such a better mood...my freinds noticed i was acting like a dick on pct...once i got off the clomid and nolva i was good...

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxjt
    Hello all:

Im going to be starting my PCT in about 2 weeks time (after my 10wk Cyp cycle at 500mg/wk), which consists of 20mg Nolva/ed for 3-4 weeks. To prevent depression I was considering starting to take WellbutrinXL at 300mg Daily, along with some Tribulus to promote my natural test production.

Is it ok to mix these substances whilst doing my PCT? Can I start taking the Wellbutrin now or shall I wait until the Cyp is out of my system before taking it?

Thanks in advance.

Personally Ive never done it but Ive heard of other people who take anti-d's during pct. Let us know how it goes.

Thread Information