Velkar182 is offline Banned

Cycling frequency

I generally adhere to the rule of taking as much time off from juice as on. Do you guys consider off time to start after a cycle or after therapy? Does any one do back to back cycle before getting of or anything like that? I know pro bbers go insane amounts of time without coming off, but I am sure there are repercussions to doing that and it is prolly only worth it if you are pro. Let me know about your cycling habits.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Well its your body, but most will tell you time off should be AT LEAST as long as time on PLUS your PCT...
    I would have blood tests done if you want to run another cycle sooner, that is the only way to tell for sure that you are back to stable conditions

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    I myself run test for extended periods of time and I run hcg with it. So far the only problem that I ran into was my rbc being too high. I am not recomending to do this cause I don't know the long or short term side effects by doing this. I'm just telling you what I have done.

I know the last time I came off, I took a total of 3 months off of everything before I got back on. That is counting my pct time. At 3 months I felt 100% back to normal and had my blood work checked before I got back on.

By the way, I run my test at 6/7 months a stretch. I will occasionally through something else in the mix for short periods of time like deca or eq.

Thread Information