Schering Testoviron-Pakistan-By Medipharm

Hey Bros,

Just curious if anyone has used these PAKI versions recently....Euro Schering is top notch stuff when it isnt faked....However my experience with the mid east tests (Karachis,Niles, Aburhain) is that they vary greatly by lot, the dosing isnt as consistent....the Iranians particulary have seemed underdosed recently.

Anyway glad to get my hands on these Testos just curious for any first hand experience with the paki stuff. Thanks.

Here is a pic of the version Im talking about, since there are so many versions of Testoviron .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Schering Testoviron-Pakistan-By Medipharm-test.jpg  

Othello is offline Member
    dunno bro but the color of the ampules looks a tad suspicious...others will correct me if im wrong, but scherring amps are usually transparent/see through and not tinted the way those are...I live in the middle east and get all my stuff from pharmacies...and its 1000% legit...all the schering products I've used are clear ampules...no colord ones...

what about when u open the ampule? is it easy to open without scoring or u need to file it first??? if its too hard to open, this could (and im saying could) be a sign they are fakes....

Bump for any more feedback on these Testovirons

Homeguard is offline Associate Member
    The testoviron I used was in clear amps (as already mentioned) BUT I haven't seen the PAKI ones at all so not sure if they legit.

a78
    a78 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IGOTJUICE007
    Here is a pic of the version Im talking about, since there are so many versions of Testoviron.

man i now there r pakistan sustanon but testoviron never heard of it

THE PUMP is offline Member
    i have schering testoviron here made in germany and the amps are clear bro never seen it in a brown tinted amp but it may be out there.

Thread Information