Cavallino is offline Associate Member

Wink I'm new to this..

Delete
    Last edited by Cavallino; 01-16-2009 at 05:54 AM.

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    do ur research prope at the least needs to be injected every other day it is in an outa ur system very fast u did more harm then good by doing that.did u do any pct after words(wow u shoulda did some research an u dont know what u r doing and can seruisly hurt urself

what r ur stats age height weight lifting exp(i know u dont know much about aas and u really shouldnt be taking d-bol by itself do some research....

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    omfg bro what r u doing stop right now before u hurt urself u should stop everything and pct and do some research i know i sound like a broken record but u have kbow idea what the compounds ur taking actually do and u can do ereversable damage to urself

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    ur doses on the prop was too low bro and most prop are painful and the pain u feel from the sust is from the prop.

i'd suggest u try test e becuz it requires less injections compared to prop and it isnt painful. try a test e cycle at 500mg/week for 10-12 weeks and a proper pct.

but since u have the sust u need to tell how strong it is.. 250mg/ml?? also how big is ur bottle.

and tell us ur stats.. age? height? weight? training exp?

good luck

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    You my freind need to do alot of research
    YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO RUN AAS
    Do you know what pct is??

Do your self A favore and read all the stickie's at the top of the page

All cycle's should have A test base

You did not see any result's from your prop cycle because prop need's to be shot every frickin day

The sust you are shoting now let's see it's been two week's you are not seeing any thing from it yet It's all in your mind

Do some research bro please so you dont F#CK your self up!!!!

layinglow is offline Junior Member
    first of all don't flip out, you haven't done anything yet that will F you up.
    but everyone so far is right, you just need a couple of months off and plan your next cycle better.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    My guess is that you are very young. Very impaitent, and not well diciplined in your diet and training.

As the others have said, PLEASE STOP before you cause irreversable damage to your HPTA

You made one great move by finding this site. Now stop injecting everything, get some clomid or HCG and NOLVA,
    Research the PCT thread to get your system back to normal THEN we can help guide you in the proper way to do what you want to do without hurting your body.

Please give us your stats so we can help you. AGE,HEIGHT, WEIGHT, BF%, FOOD INTAKE, WEIGHT TRAINING

Here is the link to PCT, READ IT

http://forums.steroid.com/pct-post-cycle-therapy/

WELCOME TO AR

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavallino
    so if anyone can help me out, any advice on the soreness, or what to take let me know.. thanks in advance
    Try a bottle of Enth, or a bottle of Deca , it would be nice if you could find a bottle of EQ, or at least a bottle of Cyp, really a bottle of anything is a good move at this point.

THIS IS THE MOST RIDICULOUS THREAD I'VE EVER READ!

Like Horse and Sman said, you have no idea what you're doing please STOP! This stuff is not fish oil, you don't see what a bottle will do for you. You run comprehensive cycles with PCT. This often requires several bottles of the proper dosages administered at the appropriate intervals.

JUST STOP, PLEASE! Read and learn, then when you feel ready to begin, read and learn some more.

M.

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to AR bro!

Use the serch button for starters!

thanks for the advice guys..

I've been getting my gear and advice on when and what to take from a few guys I've known since I was a kid who've taken stuff plenty of times, and it seemed to have worked for them.. so I just assumed they knew what they were saying?.. sounds like I was wrong according to you guys..

I don't even know my exact stats but I'll throw some estimates from the last time I checked..

5"11,
    175(maybe 180),
    body fat I have no idea,
    food intake isn't such a strict diet but it's pretty good and healthy overall, weight training I'm not exactly sure what you mean..

I don't want to hear I'm to young or anything like that, although I'm going to take the advice everyones posted because you guys obviouslly know the most about it.. let me know what you think I should do from here on

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    thanks for the advice guys..

I've been getting my gear and advice on when and what to take from a few guys I've known since I was a kid who've taken stuff plenty of times, and it seemed to have worked for them.. so I just assumed they knew what they were saying?.. sounds like I was wrong according to you guys..

I don't even know my exact stats but I'll throw some estimates from the last time I checked..

18,5"11,
    175(maybe 180),
    body fat I have no idea,
    food intake isn't such a strict diet but it's pretty good and healthy overall, weight training I'm not exactly sure what you mean..

I don't want to hear I'm to young or anything like that, although I'm going to take the advice everyones posted because you guys obviouslly know the most about it.. let me know what you think I should do from here on

Please do not consider taking any kind of AAS at this age, train naturally and get a good solid base from diet and a good training program, you have enough hormones in the body to produce excellent muscle growth without adding AAS and a chance of messing your own natural hormone balance up,

It takes years to get a good base and if you do this correct at this age you will have the best advantage to produce rapid gains and will be far easier to maintain when you do decide to use AAS,

Go to the diet forum and check out the stickies at the top of the page and read all about diets/food and then go to the training forum, this is all you need and your age and stage, knowledge is power so research and don't do anything daft like taking anything at your age.

Can someone explain what exactly I'm doing so wrong?

Should I just stop just like that? If so, how long should I wait to get on PCT, and what PCT should I take?

When can I start again, and what should I take this time?

Any help is greatly appreciated

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Can someone explain what exactly I'm doing so wrong?

Should I just stop just like that? If so, how long should I wait to get on PCT, and what PCT should I take?

When can I start again, and what should I take this time?

Any help is greatly appreciated

Read this and you tell us what you are doing wrong. Train natural until you are 24-25 you will be happy you did:

Click Here: Whats the right age to take steroids (GOOD READ)

nrobleski is offline Associate Member
    being 18 years old and by tarining experience at 18 you cant have been traing very hard for too long. Go hard natural, dont kill what you ahve going for you, your body is in a natural development stage without the use of anabolics. Go hard keep your diet clean and develop yourself naturally, hell I'm 25 teh first time I came on the vets cursed me out too,,building muscle is a process that should be looked at in terms of years not how big can I get b4 im 19 years old off of anabolics. Trust me man, you have no idea how far you can take yourself with a great diet and hard work...Go there, then do some heavy research you will know ehn the time is right, thats coming from me, now listen to what the vets have to say and go with that, live n learn, we are more than lucky to have come afterwards to learn from mistakes and positives gained from personal experience

from what I read from the link a lot of people feel strongly for waiting until 20's, and some feel you can start as early as 17-18..

either way I want to get off the sust, get on some pct, wait a few months until I'm almost 19, then maybe start a cycle..
    any information on the minimum I should wait to start after this sust, and what pct I should take and when?

one8nine is offline Banned
    if you look into hcg maybe in doses of 500iu e5d starting a couple weeks in or possible even as soon as you want, leading up to pct your pct will be much easier. the most common pct is as follows

also you should try to get your hands on some pct as soon as possible just incase something bad happens and you need it and its good to have some nolva and AI on hand in case of gyno or water retention

day 1:300mg clomid/40mg nolva
    days 2-11: 100mg ed clomid/40mg nolva
    days 12-21 or days 12-30:50mg clomid/20mg nolva
    also it may help you to look into ai, as aromasin l-dex or maybe letro. i dont recomend letro the other 2 may be better in my opinion but letro is not terrible it just has a rebound effect

(i think deconate has take 18 days to be out of your system but dont hold me to this you may want to look into it yourself as it is the longest ester in sus i believe but maybe im thinking of andopren)

just keep reading around here and so some searches on sus

that is a recent post to someone asking about pct and sus but you should start your pct as soon as possible check out the sponsors to this page and pick up some nolvadex and clomid

if you click the link that was made when i typed nolvadex and clomid it will take you directly to the page

I picked up some clomid and have been taking it for some time now.. I took 200mg the first day and 50mg everyday for about a week or 2 now.. I couldn't get the nolva when I got the clomid so is it cool to start to nolva after?

Thread Information