Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    daaaan is offline Associate Member

1 gram of test e a week?

I read some studies that suggests that you trully start to benefit from test if you take a gram or up a week.

I was wondering if any members on this board tried it already and if so what were the results.

Thnx

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Well you should work your way up to that. Sur eyou get good results, but if you have never cycled before you dont need that much. I dont really know what else to get into here because Im just not sure what you are looking for really.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by daaaan
    I read some studies that suggests that you trully start to benefit from test if you take a gram or up a week.

I was wondering if any members on this board tried it already and if so what were the results.

Thnx
    You mind posting those said studies?

Quote Originally Posted by BajanBastard

sorry but they are in MD so i can't put them up. i read it quite a while back.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test

Hey, whos the new guy? Don't be comin in here actin like you know wussup. Ima have to have a talk with Big K bout this one..............

Yea damn, from what I have learned, you don't wanna take a dose like that seeing as how smaller doses will be very effective at first. I mean, yer not gonna look like a pro if you take their dose your first time on, ya know what Im sayin? Just trust the vets/mods here, you dont need to and shouldnt go that high yet.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    Hey, whos the new guy? Don't be comin in here actin like you know wussup. Ima have to have a talk with Big K bout this one..............

Yea damn, from what I have learned, you don't wanna take a dose like that seeing as how smaller doses will be very effective at first. I mean, yer not gonna look like a pro if you take their dose your first time on, ya know what Im sayin? Just trust the vets/mods here, you dont need to and shouldnt go that high yet.
    I recommend 3grams/wk for a first time user.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries

LOL!!! dam new guys.. Yea skull report him to Big K .... HAHA!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Know thats soild info... Tell em how it is BDmfkr...... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    LOL!!! dam new guys.. Yea skull report him to Big K .... HAHA!!

Oh dont worry, this guys gonna be sorry........friggin newbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    Know thats soild info... Tell em how it is BDmfkr...... LOL

Someone's gotta do it.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

I highly doubt such a study exists actually. The highest i've ever seen used in a study was 600mg/wk. Yeah all injectable steroids have a dose response curve. The more you take the better the results, (too a point) but the chances from adverse sides is also increased.

IMO 1g per week of long estered hormone is really not extreme but it is a bit up there.

Way to make me look retarded!! Thanks bro!!

Sonofabitchen vets....................

really jackass you would? thats great thanks!!

look at the date i joined this forum and try to figure out if it's my first time or not einsten.

I highly doubt such a study exists actually. The highest i've ever seen used in a study was 600mg/wk. Yeah all injectable steroids have a dose response curve. The more you take the better the results, (too a point) but the chances from adverse sides is also increased.

IMO 1g per week of long estered hormone is really not extreme but it is a bit up there.
    I agree with this for sure. The bottom line is though, for a first or even second time user is the extra test really going to give them the FULL BENEFIT as daaaan put it? I highly doubt it. You can get great results running a low dose and I believe you can consistently gain if you increase your dose with each new cycle.

look at the date i joined this forum and try to figure out if it's my first time or not einsten.

He was joking calm down.

It was a joke. You need to chill the fuck out.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member

Thnx
    I tried 1 gr Test-E frontload.. no sides. Haven't run a cycle at that dose for an extended time however

I did run prop at 1.4 gr... but got flu-like symptoms.. Had to back that dose all the way down to rid myself of 'em

Blog Entries
    Lighten up man.. Just messin with ya!!!!!!!

yeah well i don't appreciate crap. if he has nothing constructive to say he can shut up.

Hey we can say '****' on the steroid forum.

It's censored in the lounge

**** !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    I tried 1 gr Test-E frontload.. no sides. Haven't run a cycle at that dose for an extended time however

I did run prop at 1.4 gr... but got flu-like symptoms.. Had to back that dose all the way down to rid myself of 'em

yeah, i got bad flu like symptoms from test prop at 700mg a week. it made me sleep 12 hours a day.

**** !!!!!

Well anyways I think you just need to focus on your original question if you want more feedback. If you dont like s comment (which was a joke anways) just ignore it and move on to get more info.

So anyways 1g of test is not needed to get full results from test I will tell you that much. I mean what are the full benefits anyways? You can get great strength and size gains from 500mg alone.
    I am running 1.4g right now and its great but nothing better than my first cycle when I used 500mg.

400mg prop ED. Pain, flu-like symptoms, especially post cardio and hunger that was so bad i was forced to quit the cycle after 6 days. 200mg prop (maybe) this time around.

400mg prop ED. Pain, flu-like symptoms, especially post cardio and hunger that was so bad i was forced to quit the cycle after 6 days. 200mg prop (maybe) this time around.
    Do it, me do it. You enjoy 100% money back. No problem my friend. Big muskell and nice tones. I give you good deal.

Blog Entries

**** !!!!!
    Didnt ya know Nark he is the Bajan Bastard and he does not have to obey rules!! LOL.......

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Well anyways I think you just need to focus on your original question if you want more feedback. If you dont like s comment (which was a joke anways) just ignore it and move on to get more info.

So anyways 1g of test is not needed to get full results from test I will tell you that much. I mean what are the full benefits anyways? You can get great strength and size gains from 500mg alone.
    I am running 1.4g right now and its great but nothing better than my first cycle when I used 500mg.

well i can't take more then 700mg a week anyways. the flu symtoms really begin to bother me.

that's why i was wondering how can you do more then 1g a week to "really" benefit from test.

i thought it was a bit too much.

Holy shit. Sounds like the hunger pains I get in the morning and at night.

Well there's always; 'Rasshole!'

well i can't take more then 700mg a week anyways. the flu symtoms really begin to bother me.

that's why i was wondering how can you do more then 1g a week to "really" benefit from test.

i thought it was a bit too much.
    I agree, its not needed and I cant see why a study would conclude this. But remember there are new studies everyday that contradict one another. GO with what feels right for you, if you grow off 700mg than stick with it and if you get the flu than try to up it slowly just dont get too crazy.

Blog Entries
    Dammmmm guys .. Play nice fellas.. It seems some people might be on TREN LOL.. Hey we need to have a fight section on here.. People argue back and forth and everyone pics favs and eggs it on.. The mods get in on it to.. Then on Fiday we can have fight nights and people can watch( a boxing video game of course not real fights). ..... That way we can take our aggression out... Just kidding !!! Just trying to lighten things up here you all

Not like what i had. Even proviron at 75mg/d increased my appetite quite a bit. But shit, on the prop i was hungey 24/7 and not normal hunger it was very painful. No matter how much i tried to eat it didn't stop, and the few times it did it was only for 20-30 mins at most.

Not like what i had. Even proviron at 75mg/d increased my appetite quite a bit. But shit, on the prop i was hungey 24/7 and not normal hunger it was very painful. No matter how much i tried to eat it didn't stop, and the few times it did it was only for 20-30 mins at most.

No orals were in this cycle?

Not sure if test can still effect your stomach ( I dont think it can) but, hope it wasnt an ulcer forming if there was orals too...??

Well there's always; 'Rasshole!'
    Yea like Rasshole man!

No one ever talks about hunger pangs on prop.. always associating EQ with those pangs.

I gotta say i had some horrible pangs this time round.

Had to drop my test total and increase my dht-derivative total and i was fine.

prop hunger= the devil

No orals were in this cycle?

Not sure if test can still effect your stomach ( I dont think it can) but, hope it wasnt an ulcer forming if there was orals too...??
    I don't use 17aa's. The test was basically increasing my appetite to a level where i could not handle it. Nark felt the same but not as bad as mine was.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Ive not seen any legit studies claiming they have used 1g per week, normally all the studies are with very weak amounts of test, i would say it all depends on which level you are, a first time user doesn't want to be using such high dosages,

You don't want be using anymore than you should so past cycle history and results will be a good indication what your test base should be, slight increases are needed if gains have stopped or slowed down, sometimes its not an increase of mg what is needed its an increase of food to support the new muscle tissue,

1g a week isn't a large amount to some, and i wouldn't say you really see the benefits when you have reached this dose, id say that is alot higher than 1g a week, alot of people feel they need to keep jumping up the dose with every cycle, this is not true good time off and maintain the new muscle growth with food and training is the key to not keep bumping up the dose, your body gets use to using AAS so if your cycling close together and not having enough time off then yes everytime an increase is needed, but this will only end up with problem, use the amount what is needed to push you into new growth and don't jump to high amounts before its needed,have good time off inbetween cycles,

If you want to push your physique to the next level, place a high priority on the way you eat, the way you eat is far more important than the mg per week of test your using, food will make you have the biggest impact on new growth,

Only use the amount what is needed and not what you have read, knowing your own body and your past history will have the answer to what mg per week you should be using.

damm you sound like a moron. pm you my address? what are you 5 or something or just another internet warrior?
    Jesus... chill man.

IbD was JOKING.. and he wasn't even responding to you... He was responding to skullmasher.

Keep it civil or don't bother replying.

Skullmasher this goes for you as well.

I'm deleting all of the above clutter

Narkissos

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Ive not seen any legit studies claiming they have used 1g per week, normally all the studies are with very weak amounts of test, i would say it all depends on which level you are, a first time user doesn't want to be using such high dosages,

You don't want be using anymore than you should so past cycle history and results will be a good indication what your test base should be, slight increases are needed if gains have stopped or slowed down, sometimes its not an increase of mg what is needed its an increase of food to support the new muscle tissue,

1g a week isn't a large amount to some, and i wouldn't say you really see the benefits when you have reached this dose, id say that is alot higher than 1g a week, alot of people feel they need to keep jumping up the dose with every cycle, this is not true good time off and maintain the new muscle growth with food and training is the key to not keep bumping up the dose, your body gets use to using AAS so if your cycling close together and not having enough time off then yes everytime an increase is needed, but this will only end up with problem, use the amount what is needed to push you into new growth and don't jump to high amounts before its needed,have good time off inbetween cycles,

If you want to push your physique to the next level, place a high priority on the way you eat, the way you eat is far more important than the mg per week of test your using, food will make you have the biggest impact on new growth,

Only use the amount what is needed and not what you have read, knowing your own body and your past history will have the answer to what mg per week you should be using.
    You can ALWAYS count on a quality post from Marcus.

BigK you like my new sig? I think you'll get a lot more hits now! Keep up the good work bro!!!

toofatbuilder is offline Associate Member

bro, you been here since 2003 but you aint been here long enough for someone to suspend your ass..... chill. if you know this board you know people joke... damn....i guess you gotta be fat or a "muscle head" to have a sence of humor....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information