Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'

Low dose d bol for cutting

I was thinking of doing some low dose d bol for my last month of cutting since I'll be doing shitloads of training, ECA and so on....just to preserve muscle mass, I expect no gains from this...

What dose do you think I should do...like 15,20 mg?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I would pick another compound other than dbol , the water what you will or may hold would make it hard to judge how the cutting process is going, id pick something what does not hold water if this is what your plan is.

bor
    I choose d bol because :

- I don't think since holding water will be an issue since its low dose ;

- its really hot so I'm sweating like a mofo all day long

- I'll be doing loads of training and cardio

- and I don't need to judge where I'm at with my cutting, because I already succeded in doing what I want to do, I just want to add 1 month of torture to srip away that last little bit of fat...

Do you agree ?

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    use winny

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    I would go for anavar personally....but if you were to use dbol why not use ldex with it

bor
    Winny would only harden me up but not strip away those last bits of fat have, don't you think?

bor
    Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    I would go for anavar personally....but if you were to use dbol why not use ldex with it
    D@mn I would too but it costs a sh!tload

cutting_king is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bor
    Winny would only harden me up but not strip away those last bits of fat have, don't you think?
    and you think d-bol will strip away fat? if i was in your position i'd choose either t-bol,var or tren . but thats just my opinion

bor
    Quote Originally Posted by cutting_king
    and you think d-bol will strip away fat?
    Like I said in my thread I planned to use it to preserve muscle

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    well i dont think it is a bad idea at all - the Dbol will do wanders for preserving the mass while he cuts

i would personally opt for anadrol as it has appetite suppressing properties

dont worry about water retention - it will soon come off after u discontinue the dbol / drol - and then u will really noticed the difference

i say go for it

cutting_king is offline Associate Member
    you actually said you wouldn't use winny because it will only harden you up and it won't strip away your fat. but your not looking for fat loss from what your adding your looking to retain your gains. yes d-bol will do this but at 20mg i would still expect to see bloat. however 20mg is a high dose for what you are looking for. 10mg would be more suitable IMO. but if you can get hold of t-bol you can simply use that instead with similar results and no water gain. var will actually help with fat loss as well as retaining muscle but is obviously the more expensive choice.

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    you could use dbol if you wanted, but definatly use some letro with it to keep the water weight off.

I personally would use Anavar or winny, since they wont bloat you up. Anavar will help burn a little bit of fat, and harden you up. winny would harden you up more, making you look leaner, but it wont actually burn any fat.

take it for what you will, but you sound like you have pretty much already made up your mind.

bor
    Quote Originally Posted by cutting_king
    you actually said you wouldn't use winny because it will only harden you up and it won't strip away your fat. but your not looking for fat loss from what your adding your looking to retain your gains. yes d-bol will do this but at 20mg i would still expect to see bloat. however 20mg is a high dose for what you are looking for. 10mg would be more suitable IMO. but if you can get hold of t-bol you can simply use that instead with similar results and no water gain. var will actually help with fat loss as well as retaining muscle but is obviously the more expensive choice.
    I agree with the var but the price difference would be huge, and I can't get a hold of t bol!

10 mg sounds good...

I droped winny as an idea because all I'm looking for is a substance for reatining muscle while dieting....I'm counting on the cardio and diet to burn fat, thats why I'm not looking for a substance to help me with this

thanks
    Last edited by bor; 06-27-2006 at 04:49 AM.

bor
    Quote Originally Posted by Stumbo
    you could use dbol if you wanted, but definatly use some letro with it to keep the water weight off.

I personally would use Anavar or winny, since they wont bloat you up. Anavar will help burn a little bit of fat, and harden you up. winny would harden you up more, making you look leaner, but it wont actually burn any fat.

take it for what you will, but you sound like you have pretty much already made up your mind.
    Yeah cool, I was planning on an anti e anyway ...

bor
    Any more opinions on the dosing...?

i would say go as high as 30 - 40mg

u wana hold muscle - who cares about water retention - its only temporary
    jmo

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with the var but the price difference would be huge, and I can't get a hold of t bol!

10 mg sounds good...

I droped winny as an idea because all I'm looking for is a substance for reatining muscle while dieting....I'm counting on the cardio and diet to burn fat, thats why I'm not looking for a substance to help me with this

thanks

Have you considered tren ? Makes you pissed off and some can't sleep while on it. But I've read it leans you out and makes you look freaky. I would love to take some but I don't want to lose hair. It's a harsh androgenic .

vestax is offline Member
    I'm running 25mg Aromasin when I wake up (because thats the size of the caps I bought, but soon switching to 12.5mg) + 10mg DBOL right before I work out

Alongside clen 2week on/off 50-100mcg ED ramp while cutting

so far, working better than anything

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    I wouldn't run letro throughout a dbol cycle. I would be afraid of the rebound.

Maetenloch is offline Associate Member
    I've used a low dose of d-bol while cutting with good results. Yes, d-bol will cause some water retention and your weight will temporarily go up, but it will help preserve muscle. Just watch the relative changes in your weight every 3-5 days and you'll be able to tell how your cutting is going. Use an AI if the water really bothers you.

Chipper Jones78 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    i would say go as high as 30 - 40mg

u wana hold muscle - who cares about water retention - its only temporary
    jmo
    I got nothing to add to this thread....

But; G-Force your looking sharp dude

Chip

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    well i dont think it is a bad idea at all - the Dbol will do wanders for preserving the mass while he cuts

i would personally opt for anadrol as it has appetite suppressing properties

dont worry about water retention - it will soon come off after u discontinue the dbol / drol - and then u will really noticed the difference

i say go for it

Yeah dude dbol will kill your appetite and thus good for cutting though not usually used in a cutting cycle because of the water retention.
    However, for the water weight, take .25mg dose of AR's letro.

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T3/T4 GSR
    I wouldn't run letro throughout a dbol cycle. I would be afraid of the rebound.
    That's why you use a low dose of letro throughout the entire cycle up until pct and then cut the letro and start using nolva along with whatever else you are going to use for pct.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    You need to research exactly what these hormones do and how they do it so you can make a better decision on how/what to use for what is apparently a cutting type of "cycle" you are interested in. A low dose Dbol I suppose wouldnt hurt but, there is such better choices and like marcus said, might make it hard to guage your progress due to the water retention. If youre waiting for someone to say "Yea man, great idea!" youre gonna be waiting a long time.

D@mn I would too but it costs a sh!tload

Powders don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    You need to research exactly what these hormones do and how they do it so you can make a better decision on how/what to use for what is apparently a cutting type of "cycle" you are interested in. A low dose Dbol I suppose wouldnt hurt but, there is such better choices and like marcus said, might make it hard to guage your progress due to the water retention. If youre waiting for someone to say "Yea man, great idea!" youre gonna be waiting a long time.

i think it is a great idea
    i have tried it myself with great results - only i was using anadrol not dbol

bor
    Powders don't.
    No such thing where i live

bor
    I merely put the thing up for discussion, and don't worry I'm not waiting for you to say its a great idea

Hey Im not tryin to be a dick, I just know you have better options. Do as you will.

i think it is a great idea
    i have tried it myself with great results - only i was using anadrol not dbol

So you havent tried it then? It certainly isnt the BEST idea for cutting the last bit of fat.

bor
    Hey Im not tryin to be a dick, I just know you have better options. Do as you will.
    I know, sorry, I had a shitty day so I was pissed in the morning, I wasn't trying to be a dick either

Anyways, I'll give this a try and let you know how it goes...

Yea def at least let us know how sucesful this is for you.

RobbieG is offline Member
    halo and Letro is my choice

Winstrol ....50mgs/day will AID you in cutting along with holding onto your already hard earned muscle mass.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    tbol,var,dbol ,drol,winni all can be used at proper doses for cutting,bulking,or maintanence (sp?) if yourre worried about estrogen sides dont go with dbol or drol..unless you plan to run an anti e which you said you would...proviron ,ldex whatever its cheap from arr (not proviron) run the anti e at a low dose as well and i think you will have great success

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    if yourre worried about estrogen sides dont go with dbol or drol.

youre not suggesting this cause you think dbol aromatizes (heavily) are you?

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    youre not suggesting this cause you think dbol aromatizes (heavily) are you?
    if he is prone to bloat i dont think dbol would be ideal while cutting....nothing worse than a moon face with ripped body... a guy i workout with used ldex .5mg/ed while running 8 week cycles of dbol and 50mg of proviron at 25mg/ed and he stills gets moon face but he looks ripped looks like an idiot its weird because those are 2 good ai's hmmmm

bor
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    if he is prone to bloat i dont think dbol would be ideal while cutting....nothing worse than a moon face with ripped body... a guy i workout with used ldex .5mg/ed while running 8 week cycles of dbol and 50mg of proviron at 25mg/ed and he stills gets moon face but he looks ripped looks like an idiot its weird because those are 2 good ai's hmmmm
    I wasn't prone to bloating or any other ussual d bol sides even at 50 mg a day, just lucky in that regard i guess...

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Just pick another compound to suit with cutting better,

bor
    its already under way, 15 mg a day, I'll let you know how it goes, I'll let the diet, cardio and ECA do the cutting, the dbol to do the muscle sparing, and the weather from hell and the cardio in the sun will take care of the waterweight I think it'll go fine

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information