Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Farhan is offline Associate Member

Will clen eat muscle away?

Im about to start pct next week and im considering taking clen because i feel bloated but i dont want to lose my size
    I have a belly and want to trim that area down a bit but i also want to keep my muscle mass

Will clen help or should i stay away from it?

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by Farhan
    Im about to start pct next week and im considering taking clen because i feel bloated but i dont want to lose my size
    I have a belly and want to trim that area down a bit but i also want to keep my muscle mass

Will clen help or should i stay away from it?

running clen during pct is a great idea bro, youl keep way more of your gains if you do that. one thing though, you need to be carefull with that clen, its strong sh_t. its advised to take it like this

day 1 - 20 mcgs
    day 2 - 40 mcgs
    day 3 - 60 mcgs
    day 4 - 80 mcgs
    day 5 - 100 mcgs
    day 6 - 125 mcgs, then stay at 125 mcgs ed for the duration

Thanks bro, ill start the day i start my pct, but will clen also help keep my muscle rather than burn it away?

Also, how much potassion and taurine(sp) should i be taking a day?(i know i should be doing my reasearch)

Thanks bro, ill start the day i start my pct, but will clen also help keep my muscle rather than burn it away?

Also, how much potassion and taurine(sp) should i be taking a day?(i know i should be doing my reasearch)

well, usually il start the clen the day after my cycle ends. it helps cut fat but more importantly, it blocks cortisol, which results in the fact that you keep way more of your gains after your cycle ends. im not sure on the dose of potassium or taurine. you could also try taking benedryl 3 weeks into your clen use. thats supposed to clear yuor receptors and help more clen get absorbed. but unfortunately i dont know what dose to run that at either. ive never tried it, but ive heard lots of guys talk about it

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    well, usually il start the clen the day after my cycle ends. it helps cut fat but more importantly, it blocks cortisol, which results in the fact that you keep way more of your gains after your cycle ends. im not sure on the dose of potassium or taurine. you could also try taking benedryl 3 weeks into your clen use. thats supposed to clear yuor receptors and help more clen get absorbed. but unfortunately i dont know what dose to run that at either. ive never tried it, but ive heard lots of guys talk about it
    For cramp prevention (stabilization of the fluid levels) Taurine is taken at 500mgs ED. Occasionally, this will be insufficient for the pesky lock jaw cramp or that unnerving between the rectum and scrotum cramp, but these are usually alleviated by increasing 1000mgs (followed by smaller increments as necessary).

Personally, I prefer to use Clen throughout (both early and late) cycle and PCT for it’s full benefit. This philosophy is depicted in the Clen profile, here’s an excerpt:

It is often the last thing added into a precontest diet, as it has a reputation for getting rid of the last few percentages of bodyfat…the “sticky fat” as it’s called in bodybuilding…the fat that just doesn’t want to leave you in the last few weeks of dieting. I think this is a poor use for this drug, and that it should be the first thing added into a diet to lose fat, as it will optimize your metabolic rate, which should be done at the outset of a diet, not after the calorie restriction has diminished your thyroid output and you are adding it in simply to replace what was lost.

Anabolic Review Profile: Cytomel (T3 - Liothyrine Sodium)

M.

Great, thanks for the info

Great, thanks for the info

for sure bro

id take more than 500mgs of taurine, more like at least 1-2g split into dosages throughout day.

Chipper Jones78 is offline Junior Member
    I take up to 3 grams

Chip

swole25 is offline Senior Member
    benadryl at 100 mg's a day for the entire 3rd week. just make sure you take it before bed, it makes you tired, at least it does to me.

he could run the 2days on/2days off method as well or even two weeks on two weeks off if he wanted to nix the benadryl. Im not the biggest fan of wanting to take that stuff, even though others live by it so id prefer the 2week on/off method. Reason being is basically cuz i dont like the drowsiness feel from any substance due to myself feeling like crap the next day. this is my own opinions though. Your choice. Good luck

Thread Information