Thread: new cycle

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    bigozzie101 is offline New Member

new cycle

hey guys. just throught ill run my next cycle wif u guys. its sust 250 for 12 weeks.
    week 1: 250 (1 inj per week)
    week 2 - 10: 500 (2 inj per week probably on monday and thursday)
    week 11 - 12: 250 (1 inj per week)
    my diet is in check no need 2 worry there and also i have proviron for my pct. another question is that should i use creatine during my cycle or use it during the pct??? cheers guys. big ozzie!

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigozzie101
    hey guys. just throught ill run my next cycle wif u guys. its sust 250 for 12 weeks.
    my diet is in check no need 2 worry there and also i have proviron for my pct. another question is that should i use creatine during my cycle or use it during the pct??? cheers guys. big ozzie!
    hmmm easy brother!

#1 what is your stats? include age!
    #2 You dont run 250mgs of sust week 1 then again on 12!
    #3 1st cycle = 500mgs of test or sustanon I guess in your case.

Yes you can use Proviron for your pct but I would stack something else like clomid, nolvadex ,hcg with it. I would use creatine during pct and not during your cycle. It will help you keep gains on pct + bump your calories by 500 while begining pct!

hm.....heard this one before then it wasn't. Post your diet in the diet forum and the guys will have a look at it. They will determine if its "in check" or not.

my age is 21 weigh 90kg height 180cm bodyfat?. ive been trainin since 17 but have decided to juice up just recently. so ure sayin not to go back to 1 inj on week 11 and 12 just keep goin with the 2 inj per week from week 2 - 12 then run ya pct??? have i got that right???

my age is 21 weigh 90kg height 180cm bodyfat?. ive been trainin since 17 but have decided to juice up just recently. so ure sayin not to go back to 1 inj on week 11 and 12 just keep goin with the 2 inj per week from week 2 - 12 then run ya pct??? have i got that right???
    well

a) just run week 1-12 500mgs/wee. No week 1 and 11 250mgs. No week 2-12 500mgs. WEEK 1-12 500MGS/WEEK.

b) You begin pct 2 weeks after last injection (18 days after last sustanon injection)

c) You now got it right! BUT.........YOU SHOULDNT EVEN BE JUICINGIT YET.

why?

- Cuz you got plenty of test in your body meaning you can still gain alot of weight natural with a good diet + training routine.

- and most importanlty cuz you dont have enough knowledge of the aas. Research more and hit the weights natural and you will gain plenty!

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Should not start aas yet. Work on your training routine, and diet. Utilise your naturally high test levels while you have them. If your diet and training were perfect, you would be alot larger naturally then you are currently.

cheers bruvva!

hotrod32 is offline New Member
    Hi iam hotrod32 my last cycle was my first cycle it was 1anadrol a dayfor 5weeks 200 test cyp for ten weeks and 200 bold eq for ten weeks.gain12pounds,should i upp.my millgram for second cycle or run the same thing and except the same results.when do you start incease the doses.
    Last edited by hotrod32; 07-01-2006 at 09:06 AM.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me

new cycle

Quote Originally Posted by hotrod32
    Hi iam hotrod32 my last cycle was my first cycle it was 1anadrol a dayfor 5weeks 200 test cyp for ten weeks and 200 bold eq for ten weeks.gain12pounds,should i upp.my millgram for second cycle or run the same thing and except the same results.when do you start incease the doses.
    hey bro start your thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new cycle

Bro AAS are not recommended for you at that age....the right badvise for you is to keep training and eating.Build a good base and let your body mature a bit more then you can plan on using.

hotrod32 is offline New Member

Post Doses increase

Hi my first cycle was 1anadrol a day for 5weeks 200 test cyp for 10weeks and 200 bold eq for 10weeks gain 12pounds my question is for my second cycle do i upp the milligram for every thing or run the same cycle and except the same results. When do you increase the doses?
    Last edited by hotrod32; 07-01-2006 at 09:42 AM. Reason: New title

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrod32
    Hi my first cycle was 1anadrol a day for 5weeks 200 test cyp for 10weeks and 200 bold eq for 10weeks gain 12pounds my question is for my second cycle do i upp the milligram for every thing or run the same cycle and except the same results. When do you increase the doses?
    Best to start your own thread, and not jack other peoples.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Please do not consider taking any kind of AAS at this age, train naturally and get a good solid base from diet and a good training program, you have enough hormones in the body to produce excellent muscle growth without adding AAS and a chance of messing your own natural hormone balance up,

It takes years to get a good base and if you do this correct at this age you will have the best advantage to produce rapid gains and will be far easier to maintain when you do decide to use AAS,

Go to the diet forum and check out the stickies at the top of the page and read all about diets/food and then go to the training forum, this is all you need and your age and stage.

officerozzy is offline New Member
    marcus,
    i was woundering if you could give me some tips on body building because i just started about 1 year and a half ago

thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by officerozzy
    marcus,
    i was woundering if you could give me some tips on body building because i just started about 1 year and a half ago

thanks man
    research bro

look at the diet and training forums. Read the stickies..you will learn plenty

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    this thread got jacked by like 4325354 different newbs lol sust should be injected eod because it has 2 prop esters in each which are active for 2-3 days prop/phenylprop respectively.... e3d minimum b ut if youre doing even 2 injections per week you are not taking proper preventative measure to keep the possible sides at bay good luck

newbies takin ovverrr

officerozzy is offline New Member
    ok thanks ill read some more

new cycle

Quote Originally Posted by officerozzy
    ok thanks ill read some more
    Good Idea bro.

guess ill keep the sust on "ice" 4 a while.
    once again cheers guys ure input is greatly appreciated!

Thread Information