MoneyAddyct is offline Member

Should I Stop My Cycle?!

I'm currently on DAY FOUR of the following cycle:

750mg of Test Cyp/week for 12 weeks
    500mg of Deca /week for 11 weeks
    50mg of Dbol /week for 4 weeks

I've used this exact cycle in the past (although with lower dosages) and yielded tremendous results without ANY side-effects. Now here's the problem: I've noticed that my hairline is receeding slightly on the right side.

About 6 months ago I had to stop a tren ace cycle after 2 weeks because my hairline started to receed and my hair started to thin. I stopped the cycle and my hair thickened up and the hairline came back to almost 100%.

Because I had to stop my tren cycle I made sure to try to prevent hairloss this time (although, again, I never had a problem with the test/deca/dbol combo before.) So I'm also using 1.5mg/day of finasteride. I've read that deca/fina is a bad combination and I've also read that it's a myth. So my questions are: Is my hairloss/receeding hairline in fact due to the deca/fina combo OR is it possible that even though I never had a problem with test/deca/dbol before by using tren and experiencing these sides I started a process that the test/deca/dbol cycle is now speeding up? Or is it possible that its the dbol that's affecting my hairline since it's only DAY FOUR of my cycle and test cyp and deca don't kick in for several weeks? What should I do (besides shave my head)? Should I just use the test/fina? I really don't want to stop my entire cycle, but I don't want to be bald either. THANKS EVERYONE!

Money

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Well bro....you have to make a decision.....if you have MPB you will eventually lose your hair.The AAS speed up the process of this.But i dont suggest starting and stopping cycles cause you're worried about losing your hair.

Well which compound would speed it up the least then?

I could be wrong but I think the deca .You see ive never worried about my hair then again i have a head full.

I heard Deca is very mild on the hair except when used with finasteride. I've also heard that's bull. And I know dbol IS hard on the hair so I have absolutely no idea what could be the culprit.

Dbol and test are definately harsh on the hair....again if you're destined to lose it you will no matter what you take to slow it down.

What about the fact that it's only day four? Could deca /fina be causing it so soon? I think it might be the dbol simply because I just satrted my cycle on Wed. I dunno....

I tell what will make it fall out faster than any AAS....STRESS and you're doing it....relax bro.I would think it over and see what you want to do.Kepp training and eating and you will reach whatever goals you're looking for.Dont get me wrong AAAs work and they do help in every sense.But is it worth the stress...thats what you need to think about.

toofatbuilder is offline Associate Member
    just continue with the cycle and wax your head.... f**k it....

themilkman_95901 is offline Junior Member
    I'm not for sure but 4 days in seems early for side with deca /test maybe the d-bol, My guess is you might want to get use to it because if your balding that easy your problably going to lose it later anyways,just a thought, hope you solve your problem.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by toofatbuilder
    just continue with the cycle and wax your head.... f**k it....
    AMEN hair is way over rated..

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Only 4days in.. you're a bit paranoid?

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    hairloss is something you chance with most compounds. either you do them or you dont. its easy. i have had problems with dbol and hairloss in the past never with test or deca .

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    Hair is overrated....shave it, I know a lot of woman that love bald men

So then the deca /finasteride combo is BS then or if it isn't, it wouldn't be this soon? Even my girlfriend noticed that my hairline looked like it had receeded a little in the past day or two...I don't think I'm paranoid I just have a mirror.

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    I really think you are just paranoid, a noticable difference in your hairline in a day or two in my opinion won't happen bud. but that is my opinion I may be wrong.

Well my girlfriend is the one who pointed it out this morning when we woke up and then I looked in the mirror and noticed that it looked different than yesterday. Either we're both crazy or both right.

I think I've made my decision: I'm going to stop the dbol , enjoy the rest of my cycle and style my hair a different way so seeing where my hairline is would be impossible.

But I'd still like to know conclusively if the deca /finasteride thing is a myth or not.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    You'd notice hair in the shower or on your pillow if it happened that fast.

You should make a comment about how her ass has gotten fatter in the last few days and see how she responds.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Yea yer bein paranoid it seems.

I've noticed hair on my hands during shampooing in the shower too, however, it doesnt appear that my hair is thinning, only that my hairline is receding.

jarheadx is offline New Member
    I used dbol for 3.5 weeks to jumpstart a sus/deca 12 week run, from week 2-3.5 I noticed alot of hair around the sink where I put my gel in, but in my opinion the results were worth it. Then had a problem with standing water in the shower, didn't really look at it until week 3.5 and noticed the whole BOTTOM of my tub was full of hair (blondish/brown). I crap you not, there were clumps and clumps. I stopped the DBOL short of the 4 week run and will never go back again. I am now in my 5th week of the deca/sus run and everything is back to normal. I understand the gear accelerates, but THIS WAS INSANCE. Will never us "D" again!

Thread Information