SkylineGTR is offline Associate Member

I may be getting gyno

I'm not sure, b/c I think it might be in my mind, but my nipples have been looking a little puffy lately....nothing anyone else can see but I sure can. I think it just might be in the early stages.....This is my third week, and I know its not estrogen from the test b/c Im taking .25 mg Arimidex ED and 20mg Nolva ED, but I think its from the Deca . Im taking only 300mg/wk. I'm also taking B6 at 200mg ED....if this is the early stages on progesterone gyno, is there enthing I can do to stop it?....or should I just give up the deca?

Irishguy22 is offline Junior Member
    skyline it could be the deca that is a low dose however your body could be sensitive to the progesterone, is it fat or gyno if it's gyno is would be frim not too mushy if so i woud, suggest dosinex for to help the prgesterone gyno

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Maybe up the a-dex to .5mg ed. I wouldnt really recommend using a-dex and nolva at the same time either. But an AI is best when using deca .

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Maybe up the a-dex to .5mg ed. I wouldnt really recommend using a-dex and nolva at the same time either. But an AI is best when using deca.
    I thought that an AI doesn't prevent progesterone?....I'm most likely mistaken tho lol......so up my a-dex to .5?

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Well nolva DEFINITELY wont do anything good for preogesterone gyno. An AI inhibits estrogen and with no estrogen progesterone cannot be an issue. A-dex wont take out 100% of estrogen but it is a better choice than nolva.

Quote Originally Posted by Irishguy22
    skyline it could be the deca that is a low dose however your body could be sensitive to the progesterone, is it fat or gyno if it's gyno is would be frim not too mushy if so i woud, suggest dosinex for to help the prgesterone gyno
    well, it isnt hard, but what alerted me was that when I pinched around/under my nipple, I could feel soft but kinda firm "lumps" but they are very small yet...

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Well nolva DEFINITELY wont do anything good for preogesterone gyno. An AI inhibits estrogen and with no estrogen progesterone cannot be an issue. A-dex wont take out 100% of estrogen but it is a better choice than nolva.
    ok......i see, so Ishould take out the nolva?

I dont know, this has me a bit worried b/c if I can't stop it, like if the a-dex doesn't work, should I just stop using the deca ?.....

Thread Information