Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Polkadotempress

Thread: Question about running a fat burn stack on first cycle

Polkadotempress is offline Female Member

Question about running a fat burn stack on first cycle

HAPPY NEW YEAR, and thank you all for being a font of information while I have been primarily lurking the last few weeks.

I am on my first cycle - 10mg split morning and night. Dr also has me on low dose bioidentical test cream 2mg/.25
    Synthroid .025
    Cytomel 2.5mcg

I am within “normal ranges” but on the low end of each of these and doctor is playing with these levels to try to get me mid to high to match my age and activity level. He is one of the rare ones who I can actually discuss steroids with. While he “doesn’t agree” he will help work with keeping you as healthy as possible while doing so. HALLELUJAH!

Anavar - see nothing physically at this point - 3 weeks in tomorrow. I do feel crazy endurance during my workouts though. Cardio (which I loathe) feels easier. I was able to break and meet some PRs that I haven’t seen in awhile. Nothing crazy but I’m ok with that. I am running a hybrid powerlifting/hypertrophy program. Diet has definitely not been on point over the holidays. Clearly that is step one to see some noticeable physical differences

I currently have supplies in my hand to
    Do a ECY stack to try to blast some of
    this fat layer off. I have been stuck at 158-163 for a year (5’2”). I’ve got some
    Decent muscle under this frickin stubborn layer of middle aged fat. I lost 85lbs over the course of 1.5yrs and have maintained for 5 years. I feel like this is my time to blast. I have no desire for competition but I want to be my best me! I’ve worked my ass off to get here and doing it naturally only got me most of the way

So question is - is the ECY stack too much while running var? It would be only for 3 weeks as I am going out of country for a couple weeks at that point.

Thank you all so much in advance!
    Cuz likes this.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Great job on your journey so far!

So you are on TRT and running 10mg anavar alongside?

To answer your question, no, ECY is not too much to run alongside var.

Polkadotempress is offline Female Member
    Correct - low dose as he felt I was on the low side for test even for a woman. He has me on 2mg/.25 5days/wk (and progesterone cream all but the first 10 days at the start of my menstrual cycle)

Thank you Livinlean

Thread Information