liftin4life is offline Associate Member

PGF2A Administration...comments?

So I'll be using PGF2A soon. I'm going to start at 5mg/day and work up to 10mg/day depending on tolerance. I'm thinking 28g 1/2" for delt/bi/tri/calf shots combined with an experimental topical administration.

I've seen some people mention using the PGF with DMSO rather than injecting. They recommended using gauze and taping it onto the desired site. HOWEVER.....I'm thinking the gauze would waste some PGF...which is not something I'd be too keen on.

From the research I've found on degradation of compounds by DMSO, it appears I would be able to use rubber gloves cut into sections and taped to my skin with medical tape. DMSO degrades standard latex and there has been a case where prolonged exposure between the two caused the death of a lab worker. HOWEVER, natural rubber gloves are not degraded by DMSO and Butyl rubber gloves are not either. The best way to test whether or not a compound is degraded by DMSO (and the risk of it being transported into your blood), is to put DMSO on the compound for 24 hours and check it for damange. In the case of gloves of various materials, one could put the DMSO gel or liquid in the fingertip of the glove, wait 24 hours, then turn it inside out.

DMSO is most effective with a 70-90% concentration with higher and lower concentrations being less effective in the overall solution. That being said...using a 90% solution and mixing it with the PGF should yield a 80-something percent concentration. Using a 70% solution seems like it would be LESS effective after all other compounds are added in.

This is what I'll be doing. I have some natural rubber gloves and pending a degradation test, will be using cut squares of this for my PGF administration.

DMSO 4oz gel 90% w/10% distilled water.
    PGF2A 5mg/ml
    Pure Aloe gel (IF necessary to prevent irritation)

I should be starting in 1-2 weeks...waiting on supplies. This will be a 20 day cycle.

If you've used it topical or IM/SubQ, input is greatly appreciated.

Any input??

cmax is offline Associate Member
    Scrap the PGF2A and go with Phosphatidylcholine. There are way too many side effects and dangers associated with PGF2A. In my opinion, it's totally not worth it. Phosphatidylcholine is much safer.

Also, trying to do PGF2A transdermally is a total waste.

Quote Originally Posted by cmax
    Scrap the PGF2A and go with Phosphatidylcholine. There are way too many side effects and dangers associated with PGF2A. In my opinion, it's totally not worth it. Phosphatidylcholine is much safer.

Also, trying to do PGF2A transdermally is a total waste.
    I'm not concerned about the sides....I have 2 weeks off work every month so access to a toilet is not an issue. I'm planning on using it transderm/IM alternating to experiment.

The phopshatidylcholine....I've heard of people pinning that with AMP and slin and having excellent results.

I don't want to use slin....however I know where to get the AMP...so I could do that. Where do I find the PC in a sterile form?

Thread Information