needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

Arimidex... Can it be used to TOTALY remove BLOAT with in 7 days ?

got a question... if i started a cycle and got bloated from sustanon dbol deca , EG : fat face... Could Arimidex be used to totaly get rid of it or will it just stop any further bloat... if so how long would it take to completley remove the bloat (if it can)

Boyindasouth is offline Junior Member
    I use arimidex religiously after having success with it the first time I used it and I now add it to all of my cycles... when I first took it I was running test cyp and npp and needless to say I was holding a lot of water, after about 4 days of .5mg/day I pissed and pissed away a good 7 lbs of water and got definition back, now I use 1mg/day when cycling and I don't hold ANY water......

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    it should definatly help

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyindasouth
    I pissed and pissed away a good 7 lbs of water and got definition back, now I use 1mg/day when cycling and I don't hold ANY water......
    wrong, you're always gonna hold some water, jump in a hydrostatic weighing machine, you'll see...i personally can't attest to whether or not this is posssible (i usually piss in a toliet and flush, as opposed to in a bottle and measure it), but bigguns, since you need it anyway, just go ahead and start it, let us know how it works for you...personally, with test, i always go with proviron (more free test in circulation, and good for water retention, for me at least).

alpha

chest6 is offline Banned
    Why do you need to suddently TOTALLY remove all bloat? If you are so set on doing this..why not start with letro?

TheSentinal is offline Member
    Adex does agreat job of keeping bloating to a minimum. Combine that with its ability to stop gyno and it is the way to go. I am really impressed with it.

Boyindasouth is offline Junior Member
    all I'm saying is that it keeps my water to a minimum, and I've never had any problems gaining mass while on it..... I think its the way to go like he said it reduces water and stops gyno

stitch1967 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyindasouth
    all I'm saying is that it keeps my water to a minimum, and I've never had any problems gaining mass while on it..... I think its the way to go like he said it reduces water and stops gyno
    Do you use for it for PCT as well...instead of Nolva?

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    ever think of combining Adex with proviron ?

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    i'd try proviron without the adex first, depending on amounts and length of course...if ya get good enough results from the pro, no need for the stronger (more expensive) adex, IMO...

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    yup thats true..

KBZ
    KBZ is offline Associate Member
    can i ask where you can get proviron ? is it otc or controlled?
    and is 1mg a day of ldex safe? I've been taking .5mg and I still see some bloat...

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    But my question is, if i am allready bloated say 3 weeks into a cycle and have not been using Adex from the start...If i start using Adex - will it remove all the bloat - or just stop me getting FURTHER bloated...

tiger909 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    But my question is, if i am allready bloated say 3 weeks into a cycle and have not been using Adex from the start...If i start using Adex - will it remove all the bloat - or just stop me getting FURTHER bloated...

bump this im in the same boat now

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    It would be the same if you started it at the begining or not..

It remove the cuase of the bloat to some degree (arimidex isn't 100% effective obviously). And therefore the majority of the bloat.

No, you won't be any more bloated because you waited to start taking it.

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    Arimidex works great. I have a friend who swears by it for bloat. Good read thanks for the info.

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    i've dropped 4 lbs in the past week cuz i uppsed mine from .25mg to 1mg and i dont feel bloated at all anymore

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    I think I agree with FlGator.. It would start doing its work wether you start with cycle or start adex mid cycle.. I find that adex works great for me.. Water retention and gyno as well.. I was mid cycle on the road with no nolvadex /clomid.. but did have the adex.. which perfectly corrected the issue from furthering and reversed to my knowledge the effects thus far..

To sum things up.. if not going with the proviron . I think adex would work fine mid cycle

Thread Information