MAJOR25 is offline Member

I have de Flu/Test E.

What's de deal. I feel like shit. The flu. What can I take its been two days already. I haven't worked out for 2 days. today would be my 3 day. WTF I hate been sick. Should I just do Cardio or light weights.

if i get test flu it usually lasts no less than three days, no more than a week. just keep eating no matter what. test flu really kills my apetite so i have to force feed myself. as far as working out i would just take plenty of caffeine or stimulants and try to bust ass, flu or no flu.

thanks bruther. So don't stop working out and keep eating. I took a nap at my desk. 5 minute nap. felt like 30 minutes

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Assuming this is the the Influenza flu and not test flu, just take it easy for a day or two, you'll be fine, if you try to keep pushing it it just may take onger to feel better. If it's test flu-just push trhough it-

yea, i drag @ss so bad when i get that. i have to take a lot of stimulants to have enough energy to get in the gym. but more important just keep eating and lots of liquids.

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Assuming this is the the Influenza flu and not test flu, just take it easy for a day or two, you'll be fine, if you try to keep pushing it it just may take onger to feel better. If it's test flu-just push trhough it-
    yea, i was assuming it was test flu. i can usually tell the difference. the real (influenza) flu i puke and get the shits. test flu i dont.

How can you tell the diffenrence.?

Quote Originally Posted by heavyrotation92
    yea, i was assuming it was test flu. i can usually tell the difference. the real (influenza) flu i puke and get the shits. test flu i dont.
    ^^^^

Sorry I miss that. I can't even focus in what I'm reading. I don't have the shits or puking. so it should be Test E. Flu.

How long have you been on the test? If you are in week 8, with the same brand and dose, and just getting sick it is unlikely to be test flu-if you just started that is the likely culprit-Just my .02

piepiezzz is offline Associate Member
    People say that the test flu doesn't react to regular flu remedies, but in my case, old remedies were exactly wha tthe doctor ordered......I pounded Echinacea, vitamin C, water, and aleve (fever) and kicked it out in 12-18 hours. I really believe these might help.

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    How long have you been on the test? If you are in week 8, with the same brand and dose, and just getting sick it is unlikely to be test flu-if you just started that is the likely culprit-Just my .02

this is my 4th week. all the same.

2deizel is offline Associate Member
    whats up bros. reading your post sounds just what what i had. i was at the end of my 4th week of test e and tren i got really sick flu like symptoms. lasted for seven days only worked twice. felt like dog crap. my apetite was still there so i was eating and didint loose to much weight like you usually when your sick. funny thing was is i didint know one person who was sick.didint no were i got from. i just ate and rest let run its cource and recover. just hit extra hard when you go back. took me 2 days to get back were i was at befor. plus i was still poking my self with the tren eod felt like a huge waist. hope you get better

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Most are SERIOUSLY down for a three days give or take a day, then return to light gym workouts. Treat it like you would the actual flu, with fluids, chix soup, excess vit C, ect.

M.

I just got back is almost 10:00 pm. I was fine while working out but now that I'm at the casa, I started feeling like shit again. WTF.....

Endorphins are leaving and no longer masking your symptoms. Load up on your vitamins and get a good nights rest-if you were feeling good for a while you might be near the end of it~

Thread Information