HyperViper is offline New Member

Deca only first cycle. Give me your lights

Hi all

I am 189cm/87kg and in general terms i am happy with my physique. I have been on and off gyms for 4 years now.

I look quite less than 87kg, i have quite defined body but genetically my arms are slim. Having big back and chest, they look even smaller. I have been trying and trying over the years, and it all comes down to the sad truth that my arms wont grow beyond a certain point.

I am not into becoming a bodybuilder or anything close to that , i just want big arms and shoulders without taking a health risk and. From what i have been reading, Decadurabolin is one of the safest to play with with decent results @400-500mg a week. I am only concerned regarding the "deca -dick" effect and i would like to hear your opinion on this if i decide to go for 400mg shots a week.

1. What should i stack with deca to eliminate this effect?
    2. Can i go with 200-300mg Deca a week and still get reasonably big arms?
    3. How many reps/sets/kg should i go for, for getting big but also defined arms?
    4. For how long should my Deca cycle last ?

Sorry if this topic has been brought up before i didnt find exactly what i wanted in previous threads.

Please i want to hear as many opinions as possible. Your expirience is crucial to me.

Thanks in Advance

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    do some searches..first time cycle should have test & many say ONLY test 500mg EW for 12 weeks. First off ....what are your stats/age/training history?? you obviously dont know NEARLY enough about training/diet & the route to go about it...spend time on this board learning & resaerching...but please dont get into any gear for QUITE a while..
    Last edited by PROTEINSHAKE; 07-10-2006 at 06:50 AM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Your goals can be achieved without taking AAS, with some of your comments i don't think you should consider it, try the diet and training forum.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I agree with Marcus, based on what you've outlined taking aas without correcting your problem will only exacerbate it...you'll get a huge chest/back and large arms.

Many people become asymmetrical by focusing on larger body parts and neglecting smaller ones. Change your emphasis by relaxing your chest & back workouts and stressing arms with growth orientated exercises, a PWO meal and good rest/recoup. They'll respond and eventually catch up.

M.

Thread Information