lzicc is offline Senior Member

Tren depot/ Tren enanthate

I've done a search on both and am getting mixed answers. What is the difference between tren depot (hexabenzylcarbonate) and tren enanthate ? Some replies I saw saw that the depot is like the acetate ester and others are saying that it is like the enanthate ester. Also, is one more potent between the depot and then enanthate?

demirsteel is offline Junior Member
    They are same. Enanthate have a longer effect so it remains on your blood longer after your last injection. I inject tren depot twice a week and enanthate one times a week. Enanthate shows it effect after third week. Depot kicks in 2nd week.

All 'depot' means is that its administered by injection. Tren has several esters. The ester will determine the hormone's half-life.....and this will determine how frequent the hormone should be injected.

klobb is offline Junior Member
    I always thought 'depot' simply meant that the medication involved has a long half-life.

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    That is where I get confused I guess. I always thought that depot and enanthate were more or less the same, but after doing some searching, I am getting mixed feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by klobb
    I always thought 'depot' simply meant that the medication involved has a long half-life.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Any injection results in a depot~They used to always refer to injectable winny as "winny depot"

Thread Information