Thread: DNP question..

TommyTrainR is offline Associate Member

DNP question..

I commenced a DNP cycle today as I'm beginning to cut down. I've used DNP last year and am currently starting another one. My question is the dosing. I'm going to go for a 14 day cycle. My original plan was to do 200mg for 5 days then 400mg for the remaining, but then I thought of something else. Would it be beneficial to alternate doses? For example, 200mg one day, 400mg the next, and so forth. I figured that might cut down on the sweating and lethargy some what compared to consecutive days at a constant dose of 400mg. Any thoughts/opinions?

By the way, I'm 200 lbs. on the dot.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyTrainR
    I commenced a DNP cycle today as I'm beginning to cut down. I've used DNP last year and am currently starting another one. My question is the dosing. I'm going to go for a 14 day cycle. My original plan was to do 200mg for 5 days then 400mg for the remaining, but then I thought of something else. Would it be beneficial to alternate doses? For example, 200mg one day, 400mg the next, and so forth. I figured that might cut down on the sweating and lethargy some what compared to consecutive days at a constant dose of 400mg. Any thoughts/opinions?

By the way, I'm 200 lbs. on the dot.
    Staggering the dosage can help reduce the sweating yes... but understand that the reduced sweating is directly correlated to a reduced effect.

That being said... if you stagger the dose, 400 one day.. 200 mg the next would not make as much sense as 400 one day.. 200 mg for 2 days.

Remember that dnp has a 36-hour half-life (tho personal experience would suggest a 48-hour half life)

texasaggie05 is offline Junior Member
    isnt DNP really dangerous

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Staggering the dosage can help reduce the sweating yes... but understand that the reduced sweating is directly correlated to a reduced effect.

That being said... if you stagger the dose, 400 one day.. 200 mg the next would not make as much sense as 400 one day.. 200 mg for 2 days.

Remember that dnp has a 36-hour half-life (tho personal experience would suggest a 48-hour half life)
    True..Thanks for the input. I know about the 36 hour half life and yes, it does seem to be that it's closer to 48 hours from personal experience.

Quote Originally Posted by texasaggie05
    isnt DNP really dangerous
    Yes, if used misproperly.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyTrainR
    Yes, if used misproperly.

Properly or not it is very dangerious, you can use it perfect and still **** your eyesight up for good.... and many other things.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Just WORK for it diet/cardio/and maybe clen or ECA i mean really thats a big risk

Quote Originally Posted by james21
    Properly or not it is very dangerious, you can use it perfect and still **** your eyesight up for good.... and many other things.
    Sure it's dangerous, but so are steroids . Do people take them still? Yes. Same thing with DNP . I've done my fair share of research and you can check out my previous logs to verify I know what I'm doing. I have yet to find someone who messed up their eye sight at the doses of 200-400mg.

Thread Information