mrscottsdale is offline Junior Member

which is better? test and EQ or test and deca

I am allready thinking about my bulking cycle about 3 months down the road. I am 25, 195lbs and 12% bf. I've done about 8 cycles in the last 4 years and i have used almost everything that is popular. My question is i'm going to use supertest 450 1/2cc eod, but i'm not sure what i'm going to stack with it, should i stack deca or EQ? also should I throw in some DBOL at the beginning of my cycle?
    let me now what you think

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Depends on your goals, and have you used either Deca or Eq in any of your past cycles? Have you used dbol to kickstart before?

towtheline is offline Junior Member

bulking

IMO Eq isn't the best choice for bulking, more for a leaner vascular look. I would fromtload with Abombs for bulking. You will not be dissapointed. Just my opinion, bro. Good luck and report your results.

Quote Originally Posted by towtheline
    IMO Eq isn't the best choice for bulking, more for a leaner vascular look. I would fromtload with Abombs for bulking. You will not be dissapointed. Just my opinion, bro. Good luck and report your results.
    are you talking about anadrol50? never used that but i heard it the most toxic

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    Depends on your goals, and have you used either Deca or Eq in any of your past cycles? Have you used dbol to kickstart before?
    MY goal with this one is size only. I've used deca with test suspension, and i've used eq with sustanon . I have used dbol to kickstart before.

pdog80 is offline Banned
    Definately go with deca . With deca, it's better for bulking plus, it'll most likely give you more strength gain compared to eq. You want size, so the test/deca/dbol stack should be very good for what you want.

towtheline is offline Junior Member

yes

I was talking anadrol50. It seems to be the most potent, if you are willing to take the high toxicity. Eq isn't the best choice for bulking. I agree woth the prvious poster: test/deca /dbol .

pdog80 is offline Banned
    I don't know about anadrol . Some people like some don't. Personally, I wouldn't wanna walk around looking like the Michelin man. Even with AI, I heard that anadrol still makes ya look watery and puffy. No thank you to that.

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pdog80
    I don't know about anadrol. Some people like some don't. Personally, I wouldn't wanna walk around looking like the Michelin man. Even with AI, I heard that anadrol still makes ya look watery and puffy. No thank you to that.
    its cause of prolactin. caber and b6 will help a lot

rise2gr8ness is offline Junior Member
    Deca is LAME, run eq and test, if you run the eq for 15 weeks no less, you'll have some sick gains, seriously take advantage of the appitite boost!

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    How is deca lame?

MrMeathead is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T3/T4 GSR
    How is deca lame?
    It is far from lame. Opinions are like as*holes. It gave me more than great results only running 300 mg a week.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Deca iss not lame...it does need to be ran correctly just like the eq...to take advantage of eq you need to run it for a longer period, 15 weesk....while decas needs to be ran for long as well but not near that long, but you will get more bloat and natural test suppresion from it...so it si really up to the individual...i would run test/deca frontloaded with dbol ....i woul dlike to see your stats, age, and other info to give you better cycle advice, so either pm me or post it here and you will get better advice...

scottroxx is offline Associate Member
    I just started my cycle with test and eq !! will be throwing some tren in there in another month or so for the derration along with masteron and anavar closer to the end...

pdog80 is offline Banned
    Wow, that's a lot of different AAS for one cycle. It could work because your hitting a lot of different receptors.

Thread Information