guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test

Retaining a CRAZY amount of water in my calves!

I wish I could taek a picture, the last 3 nights, I came home and took off my shoes and socks and my legs were pretty sore. when I looked at my calf, there was an imprint in my skin from where the top of my socks were. This was crazy, there was probly a 1/4 inch difference between where my socks ended and the rest of my leg. It looked very strange. I had to elevate my legs to get the soreness to go away.
    I am a little concerned cause I heard of someone having these symptoms and it resulting in a blood clot that ultimately killed them. I'm taking an anti e right now FYI. This isnt deblilitating but it is annoying.

Anyone had this problem?

BTW I'm a hypocondriac.

Knight1811 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    I wish I could taek a picture, the last 3 nights, I came home and took off my shoes and socks and my legs were pretty sore. when I looked at my calf, there was an imprint in my skin from where the top of my socks were. This was crazy, there was probly a 1/4 inch difference between where my socks ended and the rest of my leg. It looked very strange. I had to elevate my legs to get the soreness to go away.
    I am a little concerned cause I heard of someone having these symptoms and it resulting in a blood clot that ultimately killed them. I'm taking an anti e right now FYI. This isnt deblilitating but it is annoying.

Anyone had this problem?

What AAS are you taking and what anti-E and at what doses?

750 cyp
    40 dbol
    .5 adex

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    damn skull,are you drinking plenty of water?????....whats your sodium intake???...tell me about your diet.

Diet:

morning-40g protein/6 egg whites/1 cup oats

2-2xtuna sandwich on whole wheat bread

3-chicken breast with baked potatoe

4-cottage cheese with PB

5-PWO-60g protein/2 cup oats/1 cup water / 4 whites

6PPWO- tuna or chicken with veggies

7-some kind of meat with 25g protein/1 cup oats/ water

this varies but always high protein low GI carbs is what I aim for with at lest 3800 cals.

My sodium is kept relatively low as far as I can tell because it makes me feel like shit if I eat a lot of salty things. i get flushed in the face and feel really slow and shitty. I drink lotsa water all though the day,

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I'd switch meals 6 + 7. Didn't you Just come off cycle skull? How long did you stay off between and did you have bloodwork done?

My cycle is almost done actually. I had bloodwork done last......thursday and Im waiting for results. I have approx 2 weeks left.

switch meal 6/7? Ok, does it look at all decent though? I tried to do as close to what you said with what I had.

Somethings change like the type of meat or slightly the amount of carbs, mayeb Ill add PB to a shake adn have that in the middle of the night if I have stomach pains occasionally.

It aint too bad right?

no wait, the bloodwork was wednesday I believe.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Maybe you're being a bit paranoid.. if I wear high socks that are kinda tight they will leave indentions as well.. especially if you've been on your feet all day, go see the doctor to be sure? and check your bloodpressure.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

I already know my BP is high 155/85

I dunno, these imprints were very.....deep you could say and unusual for me.

I might be a bit paranoid too, Im still relativly new to aas so I am overly cautious perhaps.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    It better to be overly cautious than not cautious enough

By the way did you get your blood suger tested yet if so what were the results

no results back yet.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Good luck with the resultes bro keep us posted

I'll hope for the best results but like has been stated before either way thing's will work out if it turns out you are diabetic you can work around it with a few life style changes

Anyway good luck and best of wishes

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    High BP, Edema, Swelling of the calves/ feet... I would get myself checked out by a doc. Not saying you should worry, but these are some warning signs of serious problems.

TheSentinal is offline Member
    Skull - Up your Adex. If you had a DVT clot - you would know it. Your calves and feet would throb and be red. In addition, you would limp when walking. I had one so I know. It sounds like you are retaining water - increasing your Adex should knock that down. Also, I know you want to donate blood. Call Lifeblood and get that taken care of. Nattokinase - try this. http://www.pureprescriptions.com/nattokinase.asp

TheSentinal is offline Member
    Oh - swelling from water retention will make your legs sore. A DVT is much different and you'll KNOW something is wrong. It is not a soreness but more like a super tightness.....NO blood leaves your claves and ankles when you have a DVT (which almost always forms in calves). Also, it would be HIGHLY unlikely to have 2 clots at once - which is why I believe you have water retention only. I would recommend that Natto link above. That shit works. Every BB should take it who has tried AAS.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by Reprisal 6
    High BP, Edema, Swelling of the calves/ feet... I would get myself checked out by a doc. Not saying you should worry, but these are some warning signs of serious problems.
    Agreed. Holding alot of water in the ankles and around that area can be a tell tale sigh of kidney problems.
    Go see a doctor.

Alright thanks.

Thread Information