Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Androplex's thread

Everyone,

At Androplex's request I have taken away his thread in which he came out to his friends here at AR. I fully support his decision and applaud his courage. We will continue to practice tolerance here at AR and nobody will EVER be shunned, scorned or thought of as deviant for being themselves. However, the thread was getting out of hand and taking away from the purpose of this message board. If you are not familiar with the thread please do not ask "what happened?".

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

coming out?

andro? what are you gay? who cares my friend.nothing wrong w/ that.glad to see you're comfortable in your own skin.that's a huge part of life.being able to shine by breaking down walls that inhibit your growth in the game of life. i commend you for it. although, it's a shame that it has to be commended because of society's inability to accept anything that is not understood.be who you are and if people don't like it, oh well.life is too short to worry about what other people think.be true to yourself.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Considering the direction of the previous thread I'll concur with that request.
    To add to Pete's point. AR is a family. There is no room for disrespect or hypocracy among the members here. Tempers can flare on touchy subjects and beliefs can be offensive, but any time things are getting out of hand take a minute to remember the quote I have posted in my signature.
    Our members, mods, and vets are great people. In disagreement sometimes but it's the many experiences and views of AR that make this place AR.

Again to Androplex, I will once again say you are a valued and appreciated member. The board is a better place with you staying.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i suggest we all get on with our lives. androplex is a good bro, however i think we should respect his wishes and maybe not discuss it any more?
    he obviously wants to let it go.........

no flames toward anyone, just some respect for him is all i ask.

peace bb79

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i don't even know the guy but,

i don't play that racist or homophobic shit. respect the man's wishes like barbells said.i never even saw the post in question, but i take it personal that we have people on this board bashing one another.it's just not cool. don't make yourself look bad by saying anything disrespectful to other members.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    At Androplexs request it has been re-opend in the general forum. But it will be locked.

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=24969

Thread Information