Superhuman is offline Banned

Can I substitute Sus mid-cycle?

Hey, I've been on cycle for about 4 weeks or so running 250mg of Test Enanthate EOD - can I switch to Sus-250 EOD for the rest of my cycle? I have a show in September on the 9th and I'm eventually going to have to switch to Prop a few weeks out. What do you think?

One more thing, when is the best time to take Anadrol ? Is there a peak in testosterone after consumption like Dbol so I should take it right before I workout? Thanks

scubadoo is offline Junior Member

sust 250

Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    Hey, I've been on cycle for about 4 weeks or so running 250mg of Test Enanthate EOD - can I switch to Sus-250 EOD for the rest of my cycle? I have a show in September on the 9th and I'm eventually going to have to switch to Prop a few weeks out. What do you think?

One more thing, when is the best time to take Anadrol? Is there a peak in testosterone after consumption like Dbol so I should take it right before I workout? Thanks
    the switch should be fine.. sust 250 is just test in for diff esters.. so it gets released 4 diff ways.. all different speed.... one is slow one is fast and 2 are somewhere in between...

i think you should be looking to cut up before a show.. how about adding some stanzanol or primo? hcg of course..

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    as for the drol, i take mine as i walk up the steps to the gym, could all be in my head but i like it that way....

As for your switch, i would for sure the test e will hold more water than sust, then you will drop to prop which will hold even less water, then drop oils completely 10 days out and you will dry up nicely...

Superhuman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WEBB
    as for the drol, i take mine as i walk up the steps to the gym, could all be in my head but i like it that way....

As for your switch, i would for sure the test e will hold more water than sust, then you will drop to prop which will hold even less water, then drop oils completely 10 days out and you will dry up nicely...
    are you saying I should drop prop too then, 10 days out? what should I do instead? I'm taking drol right now (this is my second day) what dose do you think I should use? ONE MORE QUESTION: I have 5000ius of HCG , when and how much should I take between now and my show in 7 weeks? thanks bro

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    switch to prop now, you are 7 weeks out so you need to start dropping all long ester test, you will eventually drop all injectables, including prop, at usually around 10 days from the show...this will allow you to drop any more water from the injectables....pm me with your current cycle and i will look over everything and see if i can help....

as for dosage on the drol...with knowing nothing about you i will say 50mg a day is lots..but since you are 7 weeks from a show i stop then completely, they are making you hold water prolly and not doing any good imo.....

as for the HCG ...i am not sure you need to use it now...i would hang on to it..i have never used it during a comp cycle, so maybe some one else is better to answer but i really dont see a need for it here...

Pm me you complete cycle, and i will go over it all and give you advice...WEBB

Thread Information