Thread: Deca and primo

Delts is offline Junior Member

Question Deca and primo

For my next cycle, I was thinking about deca and primo. my goal is to still gain size but i'm sick of looking too puffy from all the test i've taken so i would like some quality mass i guess you could say. if i took deca and primo would i still gain size and weight if i still eat a lot (but eat smart of course) or would this just cut me up and not put any size on me. i really wanted to take a break from test but would it be better to throw in a little omnadren in addition to this, or would that just defeat the the purpose of gaining only quality size. well let me know what you guys think, thanks.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    if you want quality but not a lot of bloating
    try
    Equip, fina, Primo.

Unity66 is offline Associate Member
    primo is expenisve compared to the gains......id go with the boldenone .

im a believer that test should form the basis of every cycle, its the bodys natural hormone and exhibits both class I and class II properties. even a token dose of an amp or two of testovrion or primotest/wk would greatly enhance the effect of any stack.

water retention a problem........use 1mg/day of ana (tabs or liquidex), if thats out of your price range grab some proviron /nolva....that should keep water retention to a minimum

btw.....why would you choose omna/sus over a single ester test such as cyp/enanthate ? im just curious here........

Unity66

Delts is offline Junior Member
    I'd love to do some fina and eq but unfortunately, thats not available to me. the only things i have to make a cycle with are primo, deca , test cyp, omnadren , winny and clomid for post cycle. the reason i said maybe throw in omnadren instead of a single ester is because i've tried enth, cyp, and prop but never sust or omna. if i don't do omna, i'd do cyp cause i liked it the best of the tests. so i guess what i really need to know is what would be the best quality mass cycle with what i can choose from?

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    why don't you run the deca , primo, and winny togther? i think you said that you wanted a less puffy look. try running these three. you should get some good strength gains, with average size gains. the size you do gain, however, should be quality

xenithon is offline Member
    hi there!

just a lil note - i have to agree with dane. i myself am now on a deca + winny stack. really nice quality gains - lean mass of course - lotsa vasculatiry (mainly from winny). 4kg in 4 weeks and the deca is really kicking in now (beginning 5th week).

Thread Information