joe_capone is offline Member

holy fina hell!!!!

this is my first time taking fina and ive only done 2 injections so far.. im diong 75 mg ed along with 100mg of prop ed.

so far my nuts are hurting and the injection spots are swelling up for the first day and eventualy swell down but remain sooo godamn painful!!!! i duno maybe its the prop im using from bd.

insomnia and night sweats godamn it loool

i hope ill like the result with fina.. coz i dont wanna go through hell for nothing. maybe i should cut down to 50mg instead of 75 anyone think so?

MrMeathead is offline Member
    If your shooting the fina ed why not cut it with prop and shoot it ed also to keep you levels more stable.

joe_capone is offline Member
    thats what i do i mix them both. camman im no rookie here man.

MrMeathead is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joe_capone
    thats what i do i mix them both. camman im no rookie here man.
    Im sorry about that bro. lol. Im getting tired and i guess my eyes are getting blurry or something. I misread what you put. I thought I saw that you were doin 75mg tren ed and 100 mg prop eod. My bad.

Pillbass is offline Junior Member
    I use a big beach towel for night sweats and put my pillows out to dry out in the sun. I neva can sleep anyways so I don't know how bad it's messing with my sleep. Are u shure it's the Tren and not the prop thats hurting? I never get pain from Tren. Or mabey its the mix not shure on that. I just had to throw some gear away EQ just wasnt woth the !@#$ pain.

Thread Information