Thread: Hcg

hippie1171 is offline Junior Member

Hcg

I just bought a 10,000 IU bottle of HCG with solvent for my PCT along with Clomid. Is there a proper protocol in combining the solvent with the powder (since I won't be using the whole bottle for my PCT) or do I just inject the solvent into the bottle of powder. Also, once I combine the solvent with the powder, does the same expiration date on the bottle still apply, or is there a certain amount of time it has to be used by?

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    have you done research on hcg , or just going on someone else cycle recommendation? (not flamming bro just asking) hcg is not always needed, only in extreme cases of testicular atrophy. IMO hold off on the hcg, use the clomid and nolv as pct, keep your protein up and continue to train hard

hippie1171 is offline Junior Member
    Cycle:
    Wk 1-6: Dbol 40mg ED
    Wk 1-10: Sust250 500mg EW
    Wk 1-10: Ldex .5 ml EOD

PCT:
    Wk 11-12: 250IU HCG
    3 weeks after last injection
    Day 1: 300mg Clomid
    Day 2-11: 100mg Clomid
    Day 12-21: 50mg Clomid

Should I run the HCG?
    Should I continure to run the Ldex during PCT to prevent gyno?

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    imo, don't think u need it. if you time your clomid properly and as the levels digress in your system your natural production should bounce back into play.

i have posted this previously but don't remember what threads, hcg pretty much inflames the testicles, creating a false impression of nat test production, thus causing your body to increase its natural estrogen to counter balance this.

this post goes in to more detail a good read... OK here it is HRT taper instead of PCT

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I am using HCG in my PCT right now. It seems to be working out just fine. I dont see why people say you only need it with severse testicular atrophy at all.
    If you want to run it definitely go for it man.

In terms of reconstituting it. Just draw up however much solvent you want. Put the needle in the bottle with the HCG and just inject it in slowly do not just spray it in, Just slowly put it all in and then if it isnt all dissolved you can use the needle to actually stir it around a bit but I wouldnt suggest shaking it.

In terms of expiration it will be good for a while assuming you refrigerate. But you will probably use 10000iu within 3 weeks assuming you are doing 500iu per day. So dont worry about it expiring.

Thread Information