flyhalf is offline Associate Member

12th week of dbol/deca cycle please help

i thought that would get your attention. the real question is, is doing 3 cycles in a year to much? i did my first cycle about a year ago for 12 weeks (test e 500mg/ eq 400mg) then did pct with clomid and nolva. took off about 3 months and ran my second cycle (test e 750mg/ eq 600mg) for 14 weeks. same pct then have been off for about 3 1/2 months now. wasnt really happy with the results of my second cycle, lost sex drive for about 2 1/2 months due to estrogen going through the roof. thinking about starting up a cutting cycle, test e 500mg and eq 400 per week for 12 weeks to get ripped up. lemme know what u think.

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    I hope to god ur joking?

so you want to run a 12 week cycle of dbol and deca ? or your in your 12th week of dbol and deca?

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceboxxx
    I hope to god ur joking?

so you want to run a 12 week cycle of dbol and deca? or your in your 12th week of dbol and deca?

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Juice...read the question bro...he did it to get responses to his real question....

I think you ar eway off..first the doses are the same as your first cycle, and less in mg than the second cycle...also test can bve used to help rip up, uut enanthate is not your best choice, imo...it haolds to much water, prop is better for less water retention...i like the idae of eq in a cycle but i think you get your doses wrong with both compounds...why dont you try other compounds that you havent run before???,,,

so what do you recomend? my supplier cant get prop, so im kinda limited to test e, eq, and deca . the reason for dropping back down to 500mg is because the 750mg made my estrogen go through the roof. in my last cycle of 750mg test e and 600mg eq i totally lost my sex drive in week 10 while i was on, this could only of happened if my estrogen skyrocketed due to the high test in my system and shut me down. im really limited with what i can get from my supplier so what do you suggest i do?

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    test e shut you down???? were you on proper ancillaries? if so, my bet is on the EQ ... any hu... with your limitations, cut with test e and EQ but be prepared for water retention...combat that with strong ancillaries dosages and try to get your hands on some clen and var

i didnt use any anti e's through any of my cycles. here is what i have at my disposal right now in my stash. test e, eq, letro, liquidex, clenbuterol , nolva, clomid, and some stuff that alot of bodybuilders swear by called rebound xt. i can also get deca but have never used it. what would you recommend for a good cutter? ps my diet is in check, workout 4 days a week, do 20 mins cardio daily. not really looking to put on a bunch of size but if i can lose 10-15lbs of fat and add 5 lbs of muscle i will be happy. lemme know what you think.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    What is rebound xt?

...and never use deca while cutting....

rebound xt is a pill that reduces estrogen and promotes natural testosterone . its legal to buy and a few of my buddies (competetive bodybuilders) swear by it.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    man...not much at your disposal...i like test e and eq..and definately need to add letro in there at .5mg ed..

here is my idea...
    test e 500mg weekly for 10 weeks
    eq 400mg weekly for 10 weeks
    letro .5mg ed

Just my idea will limited resources it is hard especially when you dont have any real cutting compounds..

WEBB

Thread Information