stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member

should i add winnie

Im gonna do a 12 weeker with cyp + deca (700/500)... Now i also got some winnie tabs from a friend as a gift... now im thinking is there any way to add these to the cycle that would really give it some exra kick... Im thinking about adding winnie to the last 3-4 weeks to control SHBG but is this a smart idea and with what dose. Also other suggestions are welcome. Never used winnie before.
    Last edited by stupidhippo; 07-29-2006 at 12:59 PM.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    If iI were to add them I would put them in at week 10 and run them up to pct

funbos is offline Associate Member
    yep if you want to add winny you should add it at the last weeks of your cycle ... and about dosage 30-50mg ED IMO should be good

cool thanks.. gonna do just that..

Quote Originally Posted by funbos
    yep if you want to add winny you should add it at the last weeks of your cycle ... and about dosage 30-50mg ED IMO should be good

with 30mgs what gains would he see .....

50mgs +

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    with 30mgs what gains would he see .....

50mgs +
    not arguing with you but i have used 30mg on several occasions and had great gains off of it................
    if he has never used winny as he has stated i would think he would do ok with it myself.

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    not arguing with you but i have used 30mg on several occasions and had great gains off of it................
    if he has never used winny as he has stated i would think he would do ok with it myself.

Booz what were you running with it?
    I'm guessing the gains you thought you were getting from winny was actually from the other aas you were running. Sure low doses of many compounds work better than just one in synergy.
    I just got done running winstrol by itself, first time, and I must say 30mgs produced no visable results strength wise or appearence wise.
    50-60mgs I noticed some changes, especially in strength.

But like you said everyone responds differently.

vaeltaire is offline Associate Member
    I would not use less than 50mg ED with the tabs. To me they are not near as good as the injectable. Putting them at the end of the cycle would be the best beat to harden up what you have gained during your cycle but you should aslo take this into consideration:

Adding it to a heavy bulking cycle could be problematic, as Stanozolol is a 17aa compound, meaning that it’s been altered to endure the first pass through your liver without being destroyed. This makes it an orally active compound . Unfortunately, since it’s 17aa, it is also liver toxic…in fact, Stanozolol has one of the worst hepatoxicity (mg for mg) of any steroid . This is the reason it’s addition to a bulking cycle could be problematic; generally a bulking cycle will be very heavy, dosage wise as well as toxicity-wise. It also has undesirable results on Cholesterol, and a mere 6mgs/day of Stanozolol can lower HDL by 33% and raise LDL by 29% (3). Cardiac Hypertrophy, even at lower doses could be a concern with Winstrol as well (4) Thus, many people limit their intake of Stanozolol to precontest or Summer-cutting types of cycles. It’s generally accepted that due to the toxicity issues of Stanozolol, its use should be limited to 6 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by vaeltaire
    I would not use less than 50mg ED with the tabs. To me they are not near as good as the injectable. Putting them at the end of the cycle would be the best beat to harden up what you have gained during your cycle but you should aslo take this into consideration:

Adding it to a heavy bulking cycle could be problematic, as Stanozolol is a 17aa compound, meaning that it’s been altered to endure the first pass through your liver without being destroyed. This makes it an orally active compound . Unfortunately, since it’s 17aa, it is also liver toxic…in fact, Stanozolol has one of the worst hepatoxicity (mg for mg) of any steroid. This is the reason it’s addition to a bulking cycle could be problematic; generally a bulking cycle will be very heavy, dosage wise as well as toxicity-wise. It also has undesirable results on Cholesterol, and a mere 6mgs/day of Stanozolol can lower HDL by 33% and raise LDL by 29% (3). Cardiac Hypertrophy, even at lower doses could be a concern with Winstrol as well (4) Thus, many people limit their intake of Stanozolol to precontest or Summer-cutting types of cycles. It’s generally accepted that due to the toxicity issues of Stanozolol, its use should be limited to 6 weeks

reading profiles does wonders.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Booz what were you running with it?
    I'm guessing the gains you thought you were getting from winny was actually from the other aas you were running. Sure low doses of many compounds work better than just one in synergy.
    I just got done running winstrol by itself, first time, and I must say 30mgs produced no visable results strength wise or appearence wise.
    50-60mgs I noticed some changes, especially in strength.

But like you said everyone responds differently.
    i was running it with a moderate dose i think 750mg test with 600mg eq,i know the gains i got from the winny as i always have run winny at the end of my cycles when incorporating it...i may wel respond to this compound better than others...

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    I would personally revers the doses of deca /test.

I seem to respond better to deca than test and going over 500mg to 750 doesnt yield any major gains, hell, test PERIOD doesnt seem to help me much.

Shoudl you add winnie? Well I wish I wouldnt have wasted my time/money doing test only but I guess ya gotta be safe and figure out how yer gonna respond. I would have made my first cycle 6 months of GH then ran 500mg test/ 800 deca/ 50Dbol/50 Winnie too. Call me crazy but, I think I couldve handled that and saved time/money. But it took me experimenting to get an idea of what I can/cant do.

heh I did test only cycle for my second cycle... and did it suck!!! Ill add the winnie to the end and see how it goes, also thinking about adding the deca dose cause I really liked deca before and no problem libido wise..

Thx ppl..

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    remember 19nor/dht/strong ar binding = "complete" cycle.

Actually, test seemed to help my shoulder a lot, but not much else.

Thread Information