Muscle_4_Hire is offline Associate Member

Opinion Needed on Cyp/Tren Bulking Cycle

Hey bros,
    Been too long since I've posted here... lot of stuff goin on here i.e. I now live 400 miles away from my previous place. Anyway, I need some advice on this upcoming cycle I am looking at here.

This will be my fifth cycle and I want this one to be a BANG.

My fourth cycle was Cyp with EQ and some Dbol ... had some nice gains, good diet, sound training, just bumping up the numbers weight wise and calo wise.

The prospective cycle:

Wks. 1-12 Test prop @ 100mg EOD
    Wks. 1-12 Tren A @ 100mg EOD
    Wks. 1-12 Arimidex .5mg ED

This is a copy cat of the intermediate cycle on the home page.
    I'm looking for an oral to run here that will give me some big gains but keepable ones. Not sure about the A-bomb b/c I've heard negs and pos on both sides.

Stats:
    26 yrs old, 215 lbs @ 12% BF (+ - 2%)
    Training: Pendulum bodybuilding (2 weeks bodybuilding training, 1 week heavy compound powerlifting training)
    Diet: Clean as can be. 42 meals made every Sunday split w/ 7 egg breakfasts, 12 poultry meals, 6 lean beef meals or 6 fish meals, & 7 tuna flax bedtime meals. Carbs are brown rice, w wheat pasta, yams, etc etc. Food is good.

Let me know your thoughts on this stuff... really excited to use Tren for the first time!!!

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    winny 50+mg ed weeks 6-12

I love vida but yer probly gonna have to remove yer avy

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Muscle_4_Hire
    Hey bros,
    Been too long since I've posted here... lot of stuff goin on here i.e. I now live 400 miles away from my previous place. Anyway, I need some advice on this upcoming cycle I am looking at here.

This will be my fifth cycle and I want this one to be a BANG.

My fourth cycle was Cyp with EQ and some Dbol ... had some nice gains, good diet, sound training, just bumping up the numbers weight wise and calo wise.

The prospective cycle:

Wks. 1-12 Test prop @ 100mg EOD
    Wks. 1-12 Tren A @ 100mg EOD
    Wks. 1-12 Arimidex .5mg ED

This is a copy cat of the intermediate cycle on the home page.
    I'm looking for an oral to run here that will give me some big gains but keepable ones. Not sure about the A-bomb b/c I've heard negs and pos on both sides.

Stats:
    26 yrs old, 215 lbs @ 12% BF (+ - 2%)
    Training: Pendulum bodybuilding (2 weeks bodybuilding training, 1 week heavy compound powerlifting training)
    Diet: Clean as can be. 42 meals made every Sunday split w/ 7 egg breakfasts, 12 poultry meals, 6 lean beef meals or 6 fish meals, & 7 tuna flax bedtime meals. Carbs are brown rice, w wheat pasta, yams, etc etc. Food is good.

Let me know your thoughts on this stuff... really excited to use Tren for the first time!!!
    I think the dose on the prop is to low going EOD at 100mg for a 5th cycle(thats only like 400 mg of test EW not enough ).. What where your test does on your prior cycles?? Also tren is best to go ED IMO beacuse it increases chemicals in the brain( serotoneric amines) and can reduce brain sertoion.. It is best to keep blood levels more stable with ED to possibly reduce some of the trens sides.. Also the test needs to be run atleast 2 wks longer than the tren so you dont have any problems...
    Last edited by Merc..; 07-31-2006 at 12:39 AM.

Blog Entries
    Yes please change your avy....

serotonegic amines reduction is a result of any highly androgenic aas and wont be reduced by ED injections, it will be reduced by halting tren administration

But yes, the more frequent the better for blood levels

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    serotonegic amines reduction is a result of any highly androgenic aas and wont be reduced by ED injections, it will be reduced by halting tren administration

But yes, the more frequent the better for blood levels
    True. But the only thing worse than this shunting of serotion would be having a rollercoster of bloodlevels making it worse....

Blog Entries
    Also was more referring to insomnia acne ect as far as sides...

Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    Also was more referring to insomnia acne ect as far as sides...

gotcha.

Muscle_4_Hire is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    I think the dose on the prop is to low going EOD at 100mg for a 5th cycle(thats only like 400 mg of test EW not enough ).. What where your test does on your prior cycles?? Also tren is best to go ED IMO beacuse it increases chemicals in the brain( serotoneric amines) and can reduce brain sertoion.. It is best to keep blood levels more stable with ED to possibly reduce some of the trens sides.. Also the test needs to be run atleast 2 wks longer than the tren so you dont have any problems...
    Thanks for the info... My Test Cyp last cycle was 500 mg EW and EQ was 600 mg... I ran the EQ higher b/c of some advice from the board... seemed to work out well in the end. Hate to lose the vida avatar but... I'll post something more "wholesomely delicious" next time.

Okay, so lets look at my updated prospective cycle:

Wks. 1-12 Test prop @ 75 mg ED
    Wks. 1-10 Tren A @ 50 mg ED
    Wks. 1-12 .A-dex @ .5mg ED

? Still looking for a powehouse oral for this bulking cycle...

Also, thinking about adding some IGF to this one... any comments?

Blog Entries
    That looks good... .. If your looking for an oral for strength and some lean mass gains you could go with tbol... Also I like to use letro when using a 19nor like tren due do its ability to lower progesterone receptors.. If you do use letro make sure you start it 2 wks prior to starting your cycle so you can start to build a steady blood plasma level and make sure when you stop you taper the letro dose down.... You can use adex if you prefer though..

Thread Information