seriouslifter is offline Member

Cycle #4 - Suggestions

My last one consisted of prop, tren , winny for 10 wks. 100mg/75mg EOD and 55mg winny last 6 weeks. Now I really didnt get any bloat. I did get elbow joint pain for a week or 2, but then it went away from the winny. I feel that tren is awesome with prop. Should I do prop/tren again, but now I want to look at different orals. I saw anavar , but is this even worth it to combine with it? Its very expensive and couldnt I just use prop and tren alone. I just think of getting a oral because its easy to swallow and to combine with injections. Winny was pretty good, I think it made my muscles hard and I did get veins, but I dont know if that was from the tren. Could I do the same cycle again prop, tren, winny or should I do other things? Can I do prop and tren at 100mg same dosage? Does tren have to be lower than test, thats the big question. I think I might do it ED, since I did EOD last time. So 75mg ed or 50mg ed fine? I might do it for 12 weeks this time. I dont know if I want to spend alot on this anavar and get great results with prop, tren alone. Anavar is really a strength gainer. Im not doing dbol or any of that bloating aas. Please help
    Last edited by seriouslifter; 07-31-2006 at 05:05 PM.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    hell yeah you can do prop/tren again..yes var CAN be very expensive..since last time you were doing prop/tren 100/75 EOD, i would recommend

prop 75mg ED
    tren a 50 mg ED

var would be good to throw in, but definitely not necessary..i would always keep my test higher than the tren

Quote Originally Posted by tonytone
    hell yeah you can do prop/tren again..yes var CAN be very expensive..since last time you were doing prop/tren 100/75 EOD, i would recommend

prop 75mg ED
    tren a 50 mg ED

var would be good to throw in, but definitely not necessary..i would always keep my test higher than the tren
    Am I going to be alot stronger/gain more doing ED. I was doing EOD and I thought it was fine. Now I have to shoot like 1.25cc ED. Is it recommended to do 500-525mg a week of test if its prop? I did 400 every other week and 300 the other weeks and I was gaining good.
    Last edited by seriouslifter; 07-31-2006 at 05:40 PM.

bump

yes, i feel that your gains will be better if you shoot it ED..by doing this you keep your blood levels stable, and therefore, have less sides

shooting 75mg prop ED will give you 525 mg per wk which is perfect for you

shooting ED takes some getting used to, but it's not that bad..just try and rotate enough that you hot each spot only 1x wk..i rotate btwn 8 sites

trust me, if your diet/training/rest is on point, you will LOVE this cycle

what kind of sides were you getting shooting tren EOD?

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    I would do 100mg prop/75-100mg tren ED for 10wks

cmillett is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seriouslifter
    My last one consisted of prop, tren, winny for 10 wks. 100mg/75mg EOD and 55mg winny last 6 weeks. Now I really didnt get any bloat. I did get elbow joint pain for a week or 2, but then it went away from the winny. I feel that tren is awesome with prop. Should I do prop/tren again, but now I want to look at different orals. I saw anavar, but is this even worth it to combine with it? Its very expensive and couldnt I just use prop and tren alone. I just think of getting a oral because its easy to swallow and to combine with injections. Winny was pretty good, I think it made my muscles hard and I did get veins, but I dont know if that was from the tren. Could I do the same cycle again prop, tren, winny or should I do other things? Can I do prop and tren at 100mg same dosage? Does tren have to be lower than test, thats the big question. I think I might do it ED, since I did EOD last time. So 75mg ed or 50mg ed fine? I might do it for 12 weeks this time. I dont know if I want to spend alot on this anavar and get great results with prop, tren alone. Anavar is really a strength gainer. Im not doing dbol or any of that bloating aas. Please help
    what anti-e's did you run bro,and did you have any problems with gyno?

Quote Originally Posted by briansauras
    I would do 100mg prop/75-100mg tren ED for 10wks
    right...if so, i would recommend he start at 50mg tren a ED, and then bump it up to 75mg as he sees fit

100mg prop ED
    50-75 mg tren a ED

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    right...if so, i would recommend he start at 50mg tren a ED
    I agree with that statement. Im cutting with it right now at 75mg ED. i dont know if its my low cals/carbs or the dose. But Im deff ganan try 100mg ED next time.

Quote Originally Posted by cmillett
    what anti-e's did you run bro,and did you have any problems with gyno?
    No gyno problems, I ran nolv 10mg ed throughout cycle. I still dont really know if Im prone or not. Oh well keep bloat down.

trust me, if your diet/training/rest is on point, you will LOVE this cycle

what kind of sides were you getting shooting tren EOD?

The thing is I got no sides. A few night sweats here and there. Nothing big. Do people do ED for less sides and better gains?? I prob wouldnt even know the difference from ED or EOD.

The thing is I got no sides. A few night sweats here and there. Nothing big. Do people do ED for less sides and better gains?? I prob wouldnt even know the difference from ED or EOD.

yes, people do this for less sides..and i bet your gains will be better shooting ED as well

Smedman101 is offline Associate Member
    ED gave me better gains, I do not belive either that Tren will give you gyno. does not convert..
    You could notice sleep being an issue on ed thou....its one side i had

Eat your Veggies!!

First thing you may notice if it your first time is your strength will go out of the roof!!

Quote Originally Posted by Smedman101
    First thing you may notice if it your first time is your strength will go out of the roof!!
    Actually ya that was another side, i had trouble sleeping, well I would wake up really early and cant go back to sleep. This would be my 2nd time.

Well it dont change on your 3rd cycle or your 10th, sleep is always a issue with tren , and while training you got to sleep. So what I use to do is drink one beer before bed.
    It helped.... but I still wake up around 3-4 am wide awake ready to go...

Good Luck Bro!!

So how much should I do if im doing ED? I dont think im going to do any orals. Can I gain good with just prop and tren ed?

Thread Information