JohnnyUtah is offline New Member

Basic Cycle Critique

EQ weeks 1-10 @ 600mg/w
    Test E weeks 1-10 @ 600mg/w
    Test Prop weeks 1-3 @ 50mg/day
    Test Prop weeks 11-12 @ 50mg/day
    Arimidex throughout @ .5mg/day

My last cycle was much heavier, but it's been well over a year. Looks like the PCT game has changed a bit since my last run. I know it's a neverending battle between the boards on whether or not to take HCG during and/or after the cycle. I'll post the PCT specific questions in the PCT board.

I placed a huge order with the intent to get back into the game full swing. I also ordered Winny, Dbol , Test Cyp, Anavar , and Deca . But like I said I think I want to start out with a moderate cycle.

Feel free to critique

JT

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    EQ is pretty mild, and i think it should be run for at least 12 wks for the absolute best results..here it is, w mild changes
    1-12 EQ 600mg/wk
    1-13 test e 600mg/wk (i would do 750, but i dont think its that big of a deal)
    1-3 13-15 prop 50mg/day

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by tonytone
    EQ is pretty mild, and i think it should be run for at least 12 wks for the absolute best results..here it is, w mild changes
    1-12 EQ 600mg/wk
    1-13 test e 600mg/wk (i would do 750, but i dont think its that big of a deal)
    1-3 13-15 prop 50mg/day
    I agree but I would run the Prop from wk 1-5 just to be sure to cover the kick in time of the Test E

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    I agree but I would run the Prop from wk 1-5 just to be sure to cover the kick in time of the Test E

true

JohnnyUtah is offline New Member
    Sounds good, I can run the EQ for 12 weeks.

1-12 EQ @ 600mg/wk
    1-13 Test E @ 600mg/wk
    1-4 13-15 prop 50mg/day

I'm actually debating running the Prop weeks 1-15 at 50mg/day and dropping the Test E to around 400mg/wk for only 13 weeks. Anyone have good results off a mixed Test E and Prop at around 750mg/week???

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    I'd scrap the Test Enan and run Test Prop at 75-100mg/ED. Better compound IMO. More stable blood levels, less sides, leaves the system faster, upping the dose will also take a quicker effect aswell as kicking in faster (1-2 weeks), more powerful MG per ML.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyUtah
    Sounds good, I can run the EQ for 12 weeks.

1-12 EQ @ 600mg/wk
    1-13 Test E @ 600mg/wk
    1-4 13-15 prop 50mg/day

I'm actually debating running the Prop weeks 1-15 at 50mg/day and dropping the Test E to around 400mg/wk for only 13 weeks. Anyone have good results off a mixed Test E and Prop at around 750mg/week???
    like swifto said, if you're going to do the prop for 15 wks along with the test e, might as well go w prop only @100mg/day

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    I'd scrap the Test Enan and run Test Prop at 75-100mg/ED. Better compound IMO. More stable blood levels, less sides, leaves the system faster, upping the dose will also take a quicker effect aswell as kicking in faster (1-2 weeks), more powerful MG per ML.
    Must say I agree, I love Prop, if you can deal with the ED or EOD injections a much better choice

Thread Information