Thread: TBol sides

Alex2 is offline Senior Member

TBol sides

I have read in this site and several other others that TBol is a mild drug in general and it helps in gaing quality muscle mass.

However, couple of guys at my gym stated that TBol may cause some serious health problems and that started getting me worried because I was thinking to start a Test & Tbol cycle in few months. One of the guys stated that after running TBol @ 60mg/day for 6 to 7 weeks he got some white spots on his tounge, dizziness and dry pink eyes and the sides disappeared after he ended the cycle.

Does anyone know if these sides are realted to TBol (may be liver toxicity)?

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Liver toxicity is overrated with orals but I'd say tbol is at the bottom of the barrel as it is generally very mild as far as the liver sides go and all other sides for that matter. Stomach cramps are usually a normal side for tbol, but I really don't hear much else bad about it.

doublefister is offline Associate Member
    I ran Tbol at 60mg but did it for 6 weeks only which you should do the same. The sides I got from it was killer farts that can probably be used in Israel right now, killer back pumps which sucked when I wanted to do deadlifts, and even my biceps got pumps to where I couldnt do high reps because they felt like they were about to explode. Other than that I was happy with the results and I would do it again after I try anavar first or maybe combine the two with a test cycle.

thebrakes is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    Liver toxicity is overrated with orals but I'd say tbol is at the bottom of the barrel as it is generally very mild as far as the liver sides go and all other sides for that matter. Stomach cramps are usually a normal side for tbol, but I really don't hear much else bad about it.
    i'm not sure where tbol gets the "easy on the liver" and "easy on the hairline" reputation. tbol is LITERALLY dbol without the ability to aromatize (the A-ring bond doesnt completely inhibit aromatization)...and as such will be just as hard as dbol on the liver...unless there is some relationship between estrogen and the liver i dont know about, or estrogen somehow binds to the AR in the scalp, inhibiting the 4-chloro-methyl-1-test that tbol reduces to....

still, it's good stuff. takes a good 3 weeks before you feel it fully, but after 6 weeks you are rollin like nolan.

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios

what is meant by this?! okay you dont feel anything..that means its not doing anything? thats ignorant.

your drink a beer do you feel your liver curling up? no
    you smoke a ciggarette do you feel your heart getting heart disease or you lung get lung cancer? no

not saying its not toxic but im just saying cause you dont feel somthing doesnt mean its not happening....now im not bashing anything im just saying that was a stupid comment...how do you know what its doing?
    Last edited by aadrenaline; 08-02-2006 at 01:41 AM.

Thread Information