iwannagetbig! is offline New Member

a couple questions you've already herd a couple hundred times

ok this is my first cycle, im taking decca 300 and test 250, i took my first shot a couple days ago and i dont feel any stronger, a friend told me that i should feel the gear a couple hours after i take it, but i still dont, is this normal or did i get some fake shit? and does it matter how far u put the needle in when u take your shot? cuz my ex shot me up and only put it in half way for some reason, and my last question is when u take the needle in the deltoid does it matter where? cuz me and my old lady broke up a couple days ago so i have to start shooting myslelf up, thanks

MrMeathead is offline Member
    The fact that you are injecting hormones into your body before you did research on it really frightens me. If you did your first shot a couple days ago then you should call the cycle off and get more knowledge about gear before you hurt yourself with it.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    I dont know what kind of test you are taking but know you will not feel anything within a few hours from test or deca that is BS.....It takes time for your body to build up steady levals of the hormons..If the test you are taking is test e or c you wont start to notice a difference in strenght until between week 4-6 and the same with the deca...

We have a steroid pic forum if you would like to post a pic of the two viles there they will take a look at it and help you to determine if they are legit...heres that link
    http://forums.steroid.com/pictures-steroids/

Now too your injection question check out this site and it will show you were to inject for alot of different areas www.siteinjections.com

Sorry to here about your split...But keep your head up you have just become a member of a new family.....Welcome to AR

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    You really need to stop the gear and save it for a later cycle. You really need to do some research bro. I am not flaming you in anyway but from the ?'s you asked it shows you know NOTHING about AAS.

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    bro do you have a diet?
    I hope you know that you need to take that test twice a week, do you have pct lined up and how long are you planning to run this cycle

Superhuman is offline Banned
    your friend is a dumbass and he should NOT be selling AAS if he doesn't have the morality to educate his buyers first

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    Horse2006 said it the best bud, follow his advice and go to the sites and you will be all set.

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    Also I'm not trying to be a dick or anything but do some more research. To better yourself and to make sure you don't hurt yourself with bad injecting habits

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I cant believe people inject shit into themselves with no fuc'n idea.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Ok first of all I wont say much about the situation with the AAs cause everyone else already covered it...but if you see the guy who gave it to you ..kick him in the nuts for me ok...if you've only taken 1 shot ..STOP now!!!!keep training and eating and stay on this site and learn bro...by the way welcome to AR!

Cat316 is offline Associate Member
    Stop is right...more test is better than decca and if you want to have other people shoot u with stuff that you dont even understand its time to read up on it or quit...looks like you wasted some $$ bro

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me

a couple of question youve already heard hundred times

Quote Originally Posted by Cat316
    Stop is right...more test is better than decca and if you want to have other people shoot u with stuff that you dont even understand its time to read up on it or quit...looks like you wasted some $$ bro
    Thats not entirely accurate bro....In a cycle test does NOT always have to be run more than the compound or compounds...that an individual thing...everyone is different...people will winny and deca by themselves and be succesful...he was told to stop cause he doesnt have a clue of what he is doing right now.
    Last edited by Bigmax; 08-02-2006 at 08:42 PM.

Thread Information