Thread: scar tissue?

drunknbass is offline New Member

scar tissue?

how long does it take to build up scar tissue.. i have been injecting text e 300 @ 2 cc for like 5 weeks now. and i alwasy do it in the right glute on wednesdays.
    id lik to rotate to the left everyother week but i cant twist my body enough to get a clear shot.. and i have to lay on my stomach on my bed to do my shots cause i get too light headed.. ive noticed that there seems to be more nerves in some areas compared to others so i kinda know how to find a good painless spot.. but i dont wanna get an oil buildup in my ass cheek. or scar tissue.
    i draw with a pin and swap out a new one for the shot. i use 1.5 inch 22guage and usally go in all the way unless pain stops me from doing so.. well today was the worst day ever.. i draw and went to injct and couldnt break the skin.. i didnt sap pins today as i was on my last syringe.. well my skin was indenting like an inch and i finally said f-it and thought my skin was too tough there. and i puled it out and noticed it was pulling my skin back like the needle was stick. well the blad part didnt even break the skin all the way and i tried 2 other locations and finally figured the pin was too dull and didnt wanna bruise my ass up. so i got more. tried left glute for 1st time and got it in 1/3rd and felt pain.. this was the same pain i felt when i was going into a vien before so i pulled out and saw alittle blood.. so i was getting pissed at this point.. this was like my 4-5th atempt and i went bck to the right and failed one more time by getting pain and then finally i got it in and got my injection.. my question is basically i have luck on the right only. is a week enough time to heal and ish between shots. cause im to chicken to shoot in my quads or anywhere else. esp since i have 22 guage pins only.
    also a quick ?.. usally after the first cc is in i feel a funny knot kinda feeling and have to take the 2nd kinda slow.. is that common with other people?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Why are you just doing glutes dude ? Quads are WAY easier than glutes, trust me on that one.

flyhalf is offline Associate Member
    i agree with kale, quads are much easier.

dude, no offense here, but pull the tampon out and be a man. I've never heard anything so ridiculous before, do you honestly think your left ass cheek is somehow genetically or mechanically different from any other human beings? Rotate the damn shots like your supposed to so you dont get too much scar tissue or an abscess in one area. Your probably getting light headed because your nervous, and if I can turn around to shoot my glutes so can you unless your some kind of cripple. I'd feel like a sissy just laying face down on the bed and shooting it

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Rotate injection sites

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    dude, no offense here, but pull the tampon out and be a man. I've never heard anything so ridiculous before, do you honestly think your left ass cheek is somehow genetically or mechanically different from any other human beings? Rotate the damn shots like your supposed to so you dont get too much scar tissue or an abscess in one area. Your probably getting light headed because your nervous, and if I can turn around to shoot my glutes so can you unless your some kind of cripple. I'd feel like a sissy just laying face down on the bed and shooting it
    Harsh but needed !!!!

getpumped24 is offline Associate Member
    quads are way easier. give it a try.

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Use your quads too, even if youre only doing it 1x per week. If you continue to cycle you will need to do more than 1 injection per week eventually and will appreciate that you have other spots to use. Scar tissue does build up, and I think some of it never goes away. There are parts of my quad that I have to avoid because the oil wont even leave the syringe there, no matter how hard I push. I even pushed hard enough once that the oil came out back where the plunger goes in. Also, order some 23 guage needles, thats what I use and it is much less pain and scar tissue.

wrestler7 is offline New Member
    im sry but i have a question an di cant figure out to post a thread becaus eim new to this website....i am injecting deca 300 into my shoulders 1cc into the right and 1cc into left and it really hurt the next day now what a friedn told me was that i needed to build up scar tissue...how long does this usually take because i can hardly put a shirt on?

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestler7
    im sry but i have a question an di cant figure out to post a thread becaus eim new to this website....i am injecting deca 300 into my shoulders 1cc into the right and 1cc into left and it really hurt the next day now what a friedn told me was that i needed to build up scar tissue...how long does this usually take because i can hardly put a shirt on?
    Im not sure if getting scar tissue is what makes it less painful to inject. I do know that too much scar tissue is a bad thing, and you wont be able to inject again in that area once it builds up too high. As far as you pain diminishing, no telling how long that will take. Ive had very swollen injection sites for as long as almost 2 weeks before! For some reason though, the injections do seem to become less painful once that area has been used for awhile.

drunknbass is offline New Member
    yea i dont know i can twist my body more to the right ass so thats why i do it there. ill look into quads. but for the test im shooting 2cc id rather hit one spot if i can instead of 2 and i think 2cc into the quad might be too much for one location ?

Thread Information