rock75 is offline Senior Member

Gear choices - cycle review

Ok, here is the scenario. If you wanted to build slow steady gains over a 6wk course, then off and back on using fast esters and slow esters what would your choices be. (There was a thread that made mention of a compound of a fast acting deca , but can't remember the name.)

Here are my current thoughts:

Prop - 100mg/150mg per day for wks 1-3
    Cyp or Ent - 200mg/300mg eod wks 1-2 (will be running through on wks 4 & 5 and drop off during wk 6)
    Tren - 50mg/75mg ed for wks 5-6

pct - clomid and nolva

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    NPP is fast acting deca and why would you only run Cyp till week 6 when it will kick in around your 4th week? I'm not sure I totally understand your ?

Morpheaus is offline Associate Member
    Nandrolone Phenylpropianate - used EC 200mg p/ml last cycle, you see and feel the difference quick.

axiomatic6 is offline Associate Member
    i dont think 6 weeks is long enough for a cycle. perhaps if you were running dbol and test prop and/or tren acetate. you could end up keeping some mass. i find dynabolan the most effective "deca ". i think 8 weeks would be the minimum and just drop the lonf acting esters, conitue with prop the whole cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by FranKieC
    NPP is fast acting deca and why would you only run Cyp till week 6 when it will kick in around your 4th week? I'm not sure I totally understand your ?
    thanks for the NPP!!!

i believe the half life of cyp or e is approx 14 days, so by wk 3 my first shots will start kicking in and will be running by itself through-out wks 4 -5 and will decrease naturally through wk 6, at which time the tren which is another fast acting will cover through wk 6. Do you think I should run the tren an extra wk just to give more time for the c/e to drop out?

Quote Originally Posted by axiomatic6
    i dont think 6 weeks is long enough for a cycle. perhaps if you were running dbol and test prop and/or tren acetate. you could end up keeping some mass. i find dynabolan the most effective "deca". i think 8 weeks would be the minimum and just drop the lonf acting esters, conitue with prop the whole cycle.
    a mate of mine at another board does these short cycles within 4 wks, he has packed on some serious size and has maintained 99% of it. His dosages were much higher, but slow and steady are just fine for me.

I would run it like this

Cyp 1-10 500mgs EW
    Prop 1-3 100mgs ED
    Tren 1-8 75-100mgs ED

Quote Originally Posted by FranKieC
    I would run it like this

Cyp 1-10 500mgs EW
    Prop 1-3 100mgs ED
    Tren 1-8 75-100mgs ED
    that puts the cycle at 12wks. For me that is too long, I stop seeing gains and to me that would be a waste of gear. A modification of yours here:

Cyp - 1-4 (will equal 8 wks on) 500E3-4D
    Prop 1-3 100mgs ED
    Tren 1-8 50mg/75mg ED (haven't run tren yet and by reading ppls posts will want to start off with a low dose to see how I react)

Quote Originally Posted by rock75
    that puts the cycle at 12wks. For me that is too long, I stop seeing gains and to me that would be a waste of gear. A modification of yours here:

Cyp - 1-4 (will equal 8 wks on) 500E3-4D
    Prop 1-3 100mgs ED
    Tren 1-8 50mg/75mg ED (haven't run tren yet and by reading ppls posts will want to start off with a low dose to see how I react)
    I thought you have run it before my bad

Start off with 50mgs ED and see how it goes. I assume you are usuing acetate so if you have any sides that are unberable just discontinue and they will subside with a few days. I still think the Cyp should be run through at least week 8 but it's up to you.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rock75
    Ok, here is the scenario. If you wanted to build slow steady gains over a 6wk course, then off and back on using fast esters and slow esters what would your choices be. (There was a thread that made mention of a compound of a fast acting deca , but can't remember the name.)

Here are my current thoughts:

Prop - 100mg/150mg per day for wks 1-3
    Cyp or Ent - 200mg/300mg eod wks 1-2 (will be running through on wks 4 & 5 and drop off during wk 6)
    Tren - 50mg/75mg ed for wks 5-6

pct - clomid and nolva
    I would just stick with using prop, tren and maybe an oral and dropping the cyp altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    I would just stick with using prop, tren and maybe an oral and dropping the cyp altogether.
    That is another good option but he seemed adament about using Cyp

SprintUSMC is offline Junior Member
    Prop and tren are a great combo...more than you will need actually. Prop is a bitch to do every day, but its worth it. I agree with dropping the cyp...

i guess I could drop the Cyp and run prop. Just thought about the change in esters through out the course.

Would the NPP be suitable?

bump, anyone else??

bump

can u run test prop and NPP at the same time?

yes you can...alrighty then

Thread Information