axiomatic6 is offline Associate Member

bros help me out...

i am 3.5 weeks into cycle
    600mg test cyp
    600mg eq

i feel short of breath, i feel like my chest is tight and when i take a deep breath it doesnt feel like usual, it feels like i cant breath right or that i am short of breath.

i have also been very tired lately, i am eating way higher caloires then normal, i have also gained a lot of weight, 20lbs so far...and i am expericing a lot of water retention.

any info? thanks

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Someone posted here about 2-3 weeks ago about the same symptoms and had their blood checked, turned out he had a very high RBC. Now I for one don't understand how this could "cause" fatigue, but he reported that after they drained a bit off he got to feeling much better in a week or two. Seeing as how you are using EQ this might be a possibility for you.

macktownmac is offline Associate Member
    I'de get checked dude ASAP you could have really high BP or something

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Here's the thread I was talking about, take a look I hope it helps. Tired, bp high and blood test results

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by axiomatic6
    i am 3.5 weeks into cycle
    600mg test cyp
    600mg eq

i feel short of breath, i feel like my chest is tight and when i take a deep breath it doesnt feel like usual, it feels like i cant breath right or that i am short of breath.

i have also been very tired lately, i am eating way higher caloires then normal, i have also gained a lot of weight, 20lbs so far...and i am expericing a lot of water retention.

any info? thanks
    I have exactly the same problem. It started three weeks after I started my cycle. I went to my Dr who knows I am on, and actually as a result has done his own research into Juice which is very kewl. When I went to him I didnt tell him I had started another cycle. I was describing the symptons and he asked me if I had started another cycle. So I said yes and he just laughs. The answer was kind of technical but it apprears juice lowers cortesol (sp?) levels in the body, this apparently can lead to a slight thickening in the walls of the lungs and there is a retention of fluid there as well. He said it will get better when the cycle stops, in the mean time he got me on a puffer of this stuff called Symbicort which opens up the lungs a bit and it has made some difference. What really freaked me out was when I started a scuba course in the middle of the cycle, when I went under I started gasping and freaking out because I just couldnt get enough air. So be kewl, it will get better.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    go to the doctor. If it is high red blood cell count it could be dangerous, as is very high BP. Tell him what you been doing.Very High RBC causes the symptoms you described (including fatigue) but then other things cause those symtoms too. play it safe and get it checked.

Kesmai is offline New Member
    Scary thread

Thread Information