Thread: synergy

one8nine is offline Banned

synergy

what do you base your cycles on? do you pick test, a dht derivitive and a 19-nor? are tehre certain compounds you always use together always for example test with proviron ? or do you just pick things you like and throw them together at recomended doses?

just trying to get an idea of where everybody has their head at when making a cycle

also which, if any, things do you think work great together even if you dont always use them together?

i knwo this seems like an essay prompt but im just trying to lean from everyone else's point of view

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    i base my cycles on my goals..

all out bulk/get fatter- test e/deca /dbol

cutter- prop/tren a/var

come to think of it, i dont really use much else..nothing else worked as good as these..EQ is weak, tbol sucks, winny sucks (for me anyway), igf im still undecided on..im curious to try tren e...but i always end up going w acetate

sweet

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    I try to use a base test that I know my body already reacts well to and then I try to work in compounds that I may like to try to see if they work for me or not
    my next cycle will be the first time with Tren but I will still be using test E as the base

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    I try to use a base test that I know my body already reacts well to and then I try to work in compounds that I may like to try to see if they work for me or not
    my next cycle will be the first time with Tren but I will still be using test E as the base
    good info.. try one new thing at a time good approach

maybe i should think about that cause im planning my next cycle to include masteron and halo which i have never used

AleX-69 is offline Member
    i only use compounds which i feel work good for me..

i only use short esters
    i do not use orals
    I don't use heavy aromatisable roids

so that leaves me with:

Test Prop
    Masteron
    Tren Ace
    Primo Ace
    Winny

Test is base of every cycle at relativley low dosages + one other substance. for me there is no need of stackin' more than 2 AAS togehter atm.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by AleX-69

i only use short esters
    i do not use orals

so that leaves me with:

Test Prop
    Masteron
    Tren Ace
    Primo Ace
    Winny

Test is base of every cycle at relativley low dosages + one other substance. for me there is no need of stackin' more than 2 AAS togehter atm.
    Damn. That's the way i look at cycling as well, except the stacking two steroids part.

For me Tren is the base of my cycles, test is used for TRT not my primary mass builder.

So for me it's tren ace, test prop (can barely use 25mg a time) and a DHT derivative or two.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BajanBastard
    Damn.
    For me Tren is the base of my cycles, test is used for TRT not my primary mass builder.
    Yust like me!
    Tren should be the base of all cycles lol.

Quote Originally Posted by AleX-69

i only use short esters
    i do not use orals

so that leaves me with:

Test Prop
    Masteron
    Tren Ace
    Primo Ace
    Winny

this is good info
    i am DONE with long esters ED inject all the way for me from now on after checking out that pct website that shows levels in your blood and seeing the difference in spikes between long esters 2x a week or ed injects but prop is way cheaper than anythign else in powder

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Yust like me!
    Tren should be the base of all cycles lol.
    i wanna include it but i cant really ever
    i am a wrestler that trains year round never taking one week off so my endurance cannot suffer i figured i would try it anyway in my last cycle and i regret it i threw up EVERY DAY in EVERY PRACTICE all cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    reading now

I base my cycles on there detection times.
    Steroids that don't aromatize.
    Strength aas that help performance.
    I mostly used 1 or 2 orals just to help in sports with low doses.
    Not bbing material by any means, but goals are different.

btw nice avy pic!

hey maybe i should put input into my own thread

in the past i didnt know anyhtign about anythign so i cant say what i have based on in the past but i can talk about my future cycles

short esterd short (8 week max) cycles

test p in every cycle

a 19nor (which will probably always be NPP as i dont have much time to afford losing endurance due to tren as much as i would love to use it.. but i will squeeze it in whenever i have the opurtunity)

a DHT derivitive.. the next cycle will be masteron , and the one after i will try primo.. never try winny i have bad joints already.. after that i will base cycles on how i liked these

i would like to include an oral in the next few cycles.. i pretty much wanna try everything once.. this next one will be halo (actually i started halo now before my cycle) and the one after i will use a tbol/var combo with that primo (talk about a cycle that hits your wallet hahah)

when i use masteron i wont use an AI but when i run primo i will run proviron at 50mg ed and pct will be proviron and nolva

also thinking about this maybe:
    in my primo/var/tbol cycle i may leave out a 19nor (due to shutdown) and leave out test but keep it on hand, just to try it and include short estered EQ and 75mg proviron... just to see hwo i do with those 4 lean mass minimal shut down steroids and rely on proviron for possible libido issues . if im having side effects i will immediatly add test and npp (or maybe tren) and remove the bold ace/prop... i havent really planned this too much in detail it has only crossed my mind as it would be 2 cycles away
    Last edited by one8nine; 08-06-2006 at 09:51 PM.

bumpity bump
    if it dies after this bump ill leave it alone

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Talking about tren as endurance! I'm a challenge course instructor and i'm on 200mg tren ace daily. Today at work my cardio sucked big time, i felt so out of shape, i usually jump rope on mornings i scared to try that shit now lol

Thread Information