wrestler7 is offline New Member

sustanon and deca 300

this is a good mix right? should i put both in the same syringe like 1cc of each in the same syringe or should i just do 2cc of deca in glute and 2cc sustanon in the other?

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    what doses are you gonna run?
    How many times a week you gonna shoot the sust?
    What is your cycle experience and PCT for this cycle?

Give us your stats and we can help you better

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    what doses are you gonna run?
    How many times a week you gonna shoot the sust?
    What is your cycle experience and PCT for this cycle?

Give us your stats and we can help you better
    im nto too sure because the vial isnt with me right no wim away form home but i have a 10mg vial of deca 300 nanodrol...and i take 2cc every monday and im getting my sustanon tomorow and ill be injecting 2cc along with the deca on monday this a 5 week cycle

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Bro,By the way you're talking you should have waited and done some good research before you started anything...5 weeks of deca is waste of time.Not to mention before you start a cycle you have every thing you're going to use in your possesion already...by that i mean the compounds and your pct...you do know what pct is dont you???

Quote Originally Posted by wrestler7
    im nto too sure because the vial isnt with me right no wim away form home but i have a 10mg vial of deca 300 nanodrol...and i take 2cc every monday and im getting my sustanon tomorow and ill be injecting 2cc along with the deca on monday this a 5 week cycle
    Bad idea all the way around man!!

Deca takes 5-6 weeks just to kick in
    and sust should be shot EOD

If you have already started, are you havning any libido problems with the deca alone? It is very supressive and will shut down your HPTA hard and fast.
    Test should be run two weeks longer than the deca
    Sust also takes 4-6 weeks for the longer esters to fully kick in and shot more often so that the shorter esters will not give you a roller coaster with your blood levels

What are you using for PCT? which is the most important part of any cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    Bro,By the way you're talking you should have waited and done some good research before you started anything...5 weeks of deca is waste of time.Not to mention before you start a cycle you have every thing you're going to use in your possesion already...by that i mean the compounds and your pct...you do know what pct is dont you???
    \

no i dnt know what pct is but i have been meening to ask.....and when i say 5 week cycle i meen thats how long this vial is going to lastthen ill start my next 5 week cycle so grand total of 10 weeks and should sustanon be taken EOD?

HOw old are you

Yes for best results EOD...so you'll be taking deca for another 5 weeks???Guy I gonna try and help you thru this one cause you're already in the spectrum but next time DO NOT do anything till you have it all together!!!You dont want to end up hurting yourself.

My bad...yes age please?????????????????????

PCT is Post Cycle Therapy and is the most important part of any cycle

You are using compounds that will shut down your natural testosterone production and if you don't use the correct compounds after your cycle to get your natural production back up and running, you can really screw up your HPTA system for life and possible never have a hard on again??

You do know what a hard on is don't you?? Do you really want to risk losing that forever??

Bad idea all the way around man!!

Deca takes 5-6 weeks just to kick in
    and sust should be shot EOD

If you have already started, are you havning any libido problems with the deca alone? It is very supressive and will shut down your HPTA hard and fast.
    Test should be run two weeks longer than the deca
    Sust also takes 4-6 weeks for the longer esters to fully kick in and shot more often so that the shorter esters will not give you a roller coaster with your blood levels

What are you using for PCT? which is the most important part of any cycle
    no my libido is fine and libido does meen like ur sex drive right? in that case i feel and work functionally but im sure what hpta stands for because im queit new at this befor ei took deca i took stanol V which is where i messed up i should have the winny after the deca but when i wa son winny i felt GREAT and now im trying to bulk up a little more and then start to try and cut

You still havent answered the question bro...AGE????

HOW OLD ARE YOU???

Please do not go any deeper into the hole until you understand exactly what you are doing to the biochemistry of your body. You only get one and if you screw it up then you will regret it the rest of your life no matter how ripped you may get right now

im 17 and 180lbs and from what i have heard i messed up by starting deca before sustanon im gettin sustanon tomrow should i start when i get it? i also just started deca 4 days ago which was on monday the onlything wrng with me is that my shoulders are sore so im going to move the injection site to my glutes and also my arms are a little pink around the injection is this common a friedn of mines is pink also?

im 17 and 180lbs and from what i have heard i messed up by starting deca before sustanon im gettin sustanon tomrow should i start when i get it? i also just started deca 4 days ago which was on monday the onlything wrng with me is that my shoulders are sore so im going to move the injection site to my glutes and also my arms are a little pink around the injection is this common a friedn of mines is pink also?

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    17?

lol. see ya later.

Sorry bro, you have to be at least 18 to use these forums

You are gonna regret using AAS at such a young age. If I were you I would stop everything and get some pct products from the sponsor as soon as possible.
    You are seriously risking your natural hormones here adn at 17 you are producing enough naturally to make incredible gains IF your diet and training are in line

They will be banning you or suspending your membership shortly until you are at least 18

SORRY, but please stop before you really do some damage

Sorry bro, you have to be at least 18 to use these forums

You are gonna regret using AAS at such a young age. If I were you I would stop everything and get some pct products from the sponsor as soon as possible.
    You are seriously risking your natural hormones here adn at 17 you are producing enough naturally to make incredible gains IF your diet and training are in line

They will be banning you or suspending your membership shortly until you are at least 18

SORRY, but please stop before you really do some damage
    alright thnx for your advice and i will seriously stop taking it i onky started 4 days ago so its not to late to stop now is it?

Deca can shut you down in one shot man. if you dont' use someting to bring back your natural test levels, you may be hurtin for a while.....this is not a game to be taken lightly.

Please just research and learn as much as you can before considering putting things in your body.

It is not our goal to stop you from ever using AAS, but we want you to do it as safely as possible so you dont' get screwed that is all.

if you get suspended or banned, just come back as a guest and learn all you can and we will be here to help you when the time is right for you to use this stuff

Deca can shut you down in one shot man. if you dont' use someting to bring back your natural test levels, you may be hurtin for a while.....this is not a game to be taken lightly.

Please just research and learn as much as you can before considering putting things in your body.

It is not our goal to stop you from ever using AAS, but we want you to do it as safely as possible so you dont' get screwed that is all.

if you get suspended or banned, just come back as a guest and learn all you can and we will be here to help you when the time is right for you to use this stuff
    and hwat could i use to get my test back to natural?

click on the banner at the top right of every pager or the blue words like pct, lion, needle,

you can get Nolva/clomid combo in 3 days

click on the banner at the top right of every pager or the blue words like pct, lion, needle,

you can get Nolva/clomid combo in 3 days
    what is this nolva going to do fo rme and how does it work?

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    what is this nolva going to do fo rme and how does it work?
    Common post-cycle recovery drugs: clomid; Nolvadex ; HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin )

Drug Profiles:

clomid: Anabolic review Profile: Clomid (Clomiphine Citrate)

hcg: Anabolic Review Profile: HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadatropin)

Nolvadex: Anabolic Review Profile: Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate)

pct start times: PCT start times

Putting it all together: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=209758

My advice?

Get to reading.. and never shoot anything into your body without reading AGAIN!

Narkissos

system admin is offline Owner

Thread Information