bzatch is offline New Member

Need some feed back on this cycle

I have already done a cycle 4 years ago of sustanon and dbol and now i am looking to do a second one. Right now i got my hands on ....

....................................... ( Test Enanthate 250mgs ) 10ml bottle.
    -Undebol ( Bolderone 500mg A.k.a Eqiupoise ) 10 ml bottle.

I was wondering if i could make these 2 bottles into a nice cycle, now of coarse im gonna be taking the arimadex as from day one to shooting and tapering off with the arimidex 6 weeks after my last shot. I want to know if im gonna need another 10ml bottle of test. Should i stack the EQ with the test from day one like a Dbol with sust. Or should i go a alternated route. I also would like to know if it is bad to use 2 different types of test, say to do a cycle of cypionate /enanthate?

Thank you for your time...

skipp is offline Senior Member
    You might need 2 more bottles of test, to run 500mg for 12 weeks.. No point in doing cyp and enth they're practically the same.

1-12 500mg tE
    1-10 500mg EQ

+PCT

That's my advice..

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    this is your 1st post i suggest you go read the rules very thoroughly mate ,there are no ugls allowed to be mentioned in the open forums...........................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Damnnnn Booz, you are pretty fast!!!

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    Damnnnn Booz, you are pretty fast!!!
    just lucky on that one im not as kwik on the draw as i used to be...........

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Prolly gonna need at least another Vial of Test, you could get by with 12 weeks of EQ at 400mg/wk, but 2500mgs of Test isn't gonna cut it IMO. You could start the EQ a couple of weeks before the Test, but I would just run them together from the get go, Test E or Cyp 500mg/wk, and EQ 400mg/wk. Run the Test two weeks past the EQ so 14 wks Test and 12 weeks EQ.

Edit; you can switch between Cyp and E, no worries.
    Last edited by shortie; 08-08-2006 at 02:01 PM.

My question really didnt get answered........2 shots of test a week and 1 shot of eq.

test 250mg/ml
    eq 500mg/ml

i asked about the mixing of test cause im only gonna be able to get my hands on the cyp, so if i have the enanthate already and need another bottle, only can get my hands on the cyp, if there both the same then i should be able to use them right?

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by bzatch
    My question really didnt get answered........2 shots of test a week and 1 shot of eq.

test 250mg/ml
    eq 500mg/ml

i asked about the mixing of test cause im only gonna be able to get my hands on the cyp, so if i have the enanthate already and need another bottle, only can get my hands on the cyp, if there both the same then i should be able to use them right?

I think your question got answered.

It was suggested that you get more test, YES you can use Cyp with E, they are very close esters, not sure why you would do that , but you can

I would start both Test and Eq together and end the eq a week or two before the test

I would run the test at 500mgs/week
    JMHO

Thanks alot shortie, didnt see your comment there, i greatly appreciate the feedback guys!

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    500 Eq...imo i dont like it less than 600mg/week,...get more gear...!

Thread Information