Thread: halo only cycle

one8nine is offline Banned

halo only cycle

some of you may remember my proposed cycle was prop, halo, masteron , and npp but i took the advice of a few people and decided it was too many compounds...
    so i decided to cut my time off short by 3 weeks and start onto halo as it is not very supressive im not going to stress about the 3 weeks.. when i run out of this 30-40 days of halo i will hop onto prop npp and masteron

just wanted to update i did 20mg of halo ED and today i bumped to 40mg ed i had had a terrific strength increase but most of all my muscular enduance is up way up. i had muscle soreness the first 5 days for some reason. i just took my first 40mg dose a half hour ago and im about to head to the gym and i have a raging headache. tomorrow and for the rest of the time i will take 20mg upon waking and 20mg pre workout. it may all be in my head because it has only been 7 days but i feel like my veins are showing more especially durring workout and also my muscles look liek they have more of a roundness to them that i like. although im doing this for strength as my main concearn i do liek the physical positives that some with AAS.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    OK....and???

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    LOL...just messing with you...make sure to to do your blood work..let us know how it goes.

true

also this is a little experiment for myself on the shutdown/effects of halo alone

and by the way my sex drive has increased since i started it

nyny2916 is offline Associate Member
    how long does halo take to kick in??

like 30 minutes haha

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Could you explain your strength increases bro? How much did you weights go up by, so far?

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    Could you explain your strength increases bro? How much did you weights go up by, so far?
    i came off of it now but i am a wrestler aqnd i do not spend as much time in the gym as a body builder would and i really cannot give you exact numbers. 80% of my training is on a mat sometimes for up to 6 hours a day, but i can tell you when i was taking halo i have never felt so explosive

i do remember sometimes i would pick a weight that i had only done 4 times before and i waould do it 4 time and not be able to do 5.. then the next set i could suddenly do that same weight 8-10 times, so i would add 20 or 30 pounds and do that and i would have to stop at 2 or 3, then on set 4 with the new weight i could go to 7-9

Thread Information