briansauras is offline Senior Member

what the hell is going on

I got this little lamp at the very end of my last cycle since i didnt run a AI/SERM but the sorness went away as soon as i started letro.

Im on wk 7 of 75mg prop/tren ED. Ive been running 0.5mg letro ED since before cycle and now the lump is sore. How will I know what to run letro at next cycle of this is happening now?

Could my letro be bad?

bump

TURBOGREEK is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by briansauras
    I got this little lamp at the very end of my last cycle since i didnt run a AI/SERM but the sorness went away as soon as i started letro.

Im on wk 7 of 75mg prop/tren ED. Ive been running 0.5mg letro ED since before cycle and now the lump is sore. How will I know what to run letro at next cycle of this is happening now?

Could my letro be bad?
    i think you should up the dose next time. a similar thing happened to me some time ago. letro at .5mg/day just wasn't cutting it anymore. now i take 1.25mg/day when i'm on cycle. i am very gyno prone though.

my last cycle i acatually had to up the letro to 2.5mg/day when i had a flair up 4 weeks in. i kept it at that dose until it went down and the soreness went away. then i lowered the dose to 1.25 for the remainder of the cycle.

now i start my AI 1 week prior to my cycles and run them until after PCT so that i don't have a rebound the way i had the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by TURBOGREEK
    i think you should up the dose next time. a similar thing happened to me some time ago. letro at .5mg/day just wasn't cutting it anymore. now i take 1.25mg/day when i'm on cycle. i am very gyno prone though.

my last cycle i acatually had to up the letro to 2.5mg/day when i had a flair up 4 weeks in. i kept it at that dose until it went down and the soreness went away. then i lowered the dose to 1.25 for the remainder of the cycle.

now i start my AI 1 week prior to my cycles and run them until after PCT so that i don't have a rebound the way i had the first time.
    when you had that flare up did the lumps grow at all?

when you had that flare up did the lumps grow at all?
    well...you see when i had my flair up it just became more noticable and sore. i'm not too sure if it got bigger or just enflamed/aggrivated. i've done 2 cycles since then i think and i got the flair up every time, however the lump seems to be the same size each time but then goes away (or at least the swelling goes down) upon ending the cycle.

well...you see when i had my flair up it just became more noticable and sore. i'm not too sure if it got bigger or just enflamed/aggrivated. i've done 2 cycles since then i think and i got the flair up every time, however the lump seems to be the same size each time but then goes away (or at least the swelling goes down) upon ending the cycle.
    do the puffy nips/soreness go away as soon as you bump it up at 2.5mg? Do you still have flare up on 1.25mg?

1) do the puffy nips/soreness go away as soon as you bump it up at 2.5mg?
    2) Do you still have flare up on 1.25mg?
    1) it usually just stops the soreness and does a little for the lump. the lump only goes down post cycle
    2) nope

1) it usually just stops the soreness and does a little for the lump. the lump only goes down post cycle
    2) nope
    thanks bro

thanks bro
    anytime bro

timtim is offline Member
    could be the tren causing the soreness, letro doesnt protest against progesterone sides.

Thread Information