seriouslifter is offline Member

So who has used halo?

I was considering halo along with prop and tren . I would use halo for 4 or 6 weeks. Are the strength gains unreal and might be bad because your joints wont support all this strength coming on so fast. Who has done halo, everyone is saying its so bad on liver, bad side effects and so on. Isnt everything else like the same like winny is bad for your liver.

llrockyll is offline Member
    yes winny is bad on the liver too but some are worse than other bro. halo is real bad.

Halo will give you a harder look and promote a rapid strength gain w/out much weight gain if any. When used in conjunction with other drugs it would promote one hell of a synergistic effect. I'd be careful running it w/ tren though as both can produce some pretty nasty sides, especially with your temperament. Halo can make you meaner than a rattlesnake. If was to use tren and Halo at the same time( myself would not) I would go w/ a low to moderate dose of either one or the other first and see how it effects you.

one8nine is offline Banned
    im on it right now 40mg alonenothing else. and i have flue like syptoms and my muscles seem to be a lot more sore but my strength and endurance are better than they have ever been. and i have had this contiunuous headache since i started it. but despite the sides i feel great and my sex drive is up i never wanna come off this stuff

seriouslifter is offline Member
    I was going to do 20mg for 6 weeks at the end of cycle. How long do people run halo for? The dosage for tren would be 350mg a week. So the tren/halo combo I dont think those are real high dosages right?

PhiNally is offline Associate Member
    I haven’t done it but man I have heard good things, harsh on the liver so be sure to take a liver protector, i.e. liv52 or milk thistle, but wow extreme strength gains.

Thread Information