goosed is offline Associate Member

new cycle new plan

well i have been doing some thinking about my cycle i started a few days ago and i really want to see some serious results, diets already perfect. me and the owner of my gym are really good friends and he made a comment about me trying a personal trainer. he said he doubts i will learn anything new but he said that he got one of the trainers there to start working out with him and says its a whole new ball game. said he gets motivation and someone to push him and he just cant get that working out alone. well, i have been needing someone to light a fire underneath my arse and i aint affraid to admitt it, getting kind of burn out so its time to change things up. i talked with one of the trainers today and he told me to get plenty of rest today cause tomorrow my ass is his!!! he said im gonna workout harder than i ever have in my whole life! im looking forward to it and im dreading it, i have seen this guy do 500 push ups with out stopping or even getting winded!!!! he is one tough dude!!! anybody ever needed a little extra push and started working out with a trainer?
    Last edited by goosed; 08-20-2006 at 04:44 PM.

Thread Information