Thread: cycle help

texasaggie05 is offline Junior Member

cycle help

okay heres the deal....im not a newbie to aas, ive run 4 cycles, but i do need help with this one. im about to start running

test E 500 mgs/week for 8 weeks
    masteron at 300 mgs/week for 8 weeks
    winstrol at 300 mgs/week for 8 weeks

now i know im gonna hear that "8 weeks is not long enough:" and all that other crap, so just save it. its long enough for me, and thats how long i run my cycles and have great gains. i just want to know if masteron and winny can be run together, or should i start on the masteron and end on the winny. also, i just got done with dbol at 30mgs/day test e at 500 mgs/week and deca at 600 mgs/week. can i start my cutting cycle right away, or should i wait for my hormonal levels to return to normal

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by texasaggie05
    okay heres the deal....im not a newbie to aas, ive run 4 cycles, but i do need help with this one. im about to start running

now i know im gonna hear that "8 weeks is not long enough:" and all that other crap, so just save it. its long enough for me, and thats how long i run my cycles and have great gains. i just want to know if masteron and winny can be run together, or should i start on the masteron and end on the winny. also, i just got done with dbol at 30mgs/day test e at 500 mgs/week and deca at 600 mgs/week. can i start my cutting cycle right away, or should i wait for my hormonal levels to return to normal
    First off Tex, you need to wait, most will say time on=time off, I say if your blood tests for hormonal levels as well as key indicators have reached normal you are good to go, but this usually does take almost as much time as it did messing them up. Next, I would bump the masteron to 400 mg/wk and since you are going to shoot it at least EOD then go to test prop. JMO
    Last edited by shortie; 08-12-2006 at 12:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by texasaggie05

Your need to let your body recover. Time on = time off including your PCT.....have some blood work done to be sure.

IMO enth for 8wks is a waste of your time and money. You are better off to run prop couple with your masteron and winny. Injections are needed daily with masteron and winny so why not prop ED along with it.

Thread Information