YZFR1Tim is offline Junior Member

Question, test and eq

i am starting week five of my test 500 a week and eq 400 a week cycle.

QUICK Backgroun
    -First cycle
    -28 years old 186 before cycle
    -Workout heavily for well over 10 years
    -over 18 inch arms and bench 365 before cycle
    -body fat approximatly 12-14%

OK so my question is. Should I up the eq to 600 a week instead of 400?
    I have done TONS of reserach on this specific cycle. I want to keep adding lean muscle mass throughout the cycle. I want my strength to continue to go up, but not worried about it as a serious goal. Mainly adding slow solid muscle that I can keep is my goal.

I am now through week number 4 and going into 5. My libido was a little affected at first for the worse, but now its ok. But i heard with test you should always been horny as hell??? Well I am not as horny as I was before....?

Anyway I have noticed some good gains. i weigh 192 right now. My mid section looks and feels a hell of alot tighter. it looks like i lost fat. my abs are coming through, and every single muscle i have worked out has gain lots of strength in that area.

Will upping the eq only 200 a week MORe to 600 do that much more? Also will it hurt my libido even more?

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    I think your libido will be fine. I hear there is a huge difference between 400-600 too

timtim is offline Member
    i have done eq a bunch of times, there isnt a big difference. if its your first cycle stay at 400 and test the waters. if you can gain on those doses no need to switch.

scottroxx is offline Associate Member
    I'm on 600mg aweek of eq and its my first time with 600 a week of cyp. Getting very hard and staying that way all the time not just after workouts, stuff is very cool !!!

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Eq is a ver mild anabolic so it shouldnt make that much of difference(go ahead and up it and see how you do with it)...as afar as your horniness on test,Thats an individual thing...every one is affected differently.

axiomatic6 is offline Associate Member
    i am on a similar cycle. i am planning on running the EQ longer than the test. i think this is a good idea, as you start tapering of the test keep the EQ dose constant. it was advised to me to stay on EQ at loeast 12 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by axiomatic6
    i am on a similar cycle. i am planning on running the EQ longer than the test. i think this is a good idea, as you start tapering of the test keep the EQ dose constant. it was advised to me to stay on EQ at loeast 12 weeks.
    I have also heard running eq for along time is worth it. HOWEVER, it does suppress the natural hormone production so watch out. i wouldn't take eq while not taking test. infact i will probably cut the eq short 1 to two weeks before test because of the ester times.

Thanks for the info guys. i am going to start doing 200 more for the rest of the cycle. plus i DIDN"T front load so it should help end strong for the rest of the 7 weeks.

good info guys.

Thread Information