utbs is offline New Member

body temperature

whenever i take any sort of gear i get an increase in body temperature which in itself is not that dramatic when i am at rest. however when i train or i am in a situation where i may become stressed, my body temperature rises and i get a prickly heat sensation all over which i can only descibe as an extreme itch or pain. There have been times in the gym where i have had to go to the bathroom to cool down by splashing cold water over my skin. Has anyone else experienced this? If so has anyone got any remedys which could help? i do drink about 3 litres of water per day. thanks for any help.

Surrender is offline Banned
    I'm the complete opposite when on gear. My body temp lowers to about 97 or a tad higher. I have to take T-3 to get it back up to normal.

utbs is offline New Member
    i know it probably helps with the fat burning, but it really gets on my tits

JohnnyUtah is offline New Member
    With larger dosages of testosterone I was feeling VERY warm all the time. I wasn't taking my temperature, but based on my sweating and how I felt... I'm guessing that it was up a good amount. Never painful or itchy though. But I'd wake up in the middle of night sleeping in a puddle of sweat. The old lady always loved that one... Could you have the flu or an infection?

Thread Information